Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by MageWorx

Add extra fees to incease your sales and average order value.

Tropiflora

Works fantastic and customer support is great and fast. If this app 'doesn't work' on your store, its because you did not follow directions and request their free one-time installation. Thank you guys for this app! Just what we needed.

www.lotzdeal.com

This doesn't work. We were using it for our site www.lotzdeal.com. We also asked for support help but no response

August 7, 2019

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback and so sorry to hear you experienced a delay in your support request. I checked your ticket, and it seems that the problem had been related to the incorrect installation. Our team managed to fix this in less than 24 hours since your first reply. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers and will do our best to improve this resolution time.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need our help. We will be glad to assist you.
Thanks for giving the app a second chance. We are sure it will bring your business extra value!

xtruck.com

I used this app to help me add a work around for local deliveries to different cities. The app works amazing for us. Adds the shipping as a separate line item. The best part of this app was the customer support. Angelika and the team were so patient with us to figure this out and tweak it. I cant say enough how happy we are. Highly Highly recommend this app. (5+ stars)

Hutchens Elementary PTA

We had an issue placing a Processing Fee on our website. Sent a email and it was fixed within minutes. Customer Service was awesome and we are still ahead of schedule of posting our store to the web! Thank you!!

ContainerDiscounts.com

I'll start off by saying, this is app is an extremely easy tool to use. We got this app to add a credit card fee to every purchase and although it didn't quite line up with our other fees, customer service fixed the issue right away and they even coded a custom tooltip for us. Fast, convenient customer service, for an excellent tool.

CNVC Bookstore

The team behind the app is tremendously helpful. I am super satisfied the app, the help support I have received, and the timeframe in which it was delivered. I would recommend this application as an addition to anyone's ecommerce site.

Scentalicious Supplies

Brilliant, We wanted to pass on the paypal and creditcard fee without passing it on. I've worked out a way to do this (Its not the best way) but it works. Recouped the monthly charge for this app in 1 transaction. SUpport got back to me and setup for us within 24 hours. Also now have a mandatory terms and conditions box which is also brilliat. Overall very happy with it.

Connector ID

I wanted to be able to apply the processing fee for International customers that utilize Paypal. I don't want to build the fee into my product price. After watching the video I downloaded the app but was later told by support that this was not possible. Nice try.

June 10, 2019

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that our app didn’t manage to cover your requirements. However, Shopify doesn’t allow adding extra charges for specific payment methods, because the payment method is chosen during the checkout only.
Our app can add a processing fee that will be applied to the orders matching the available product and cart conditions. Unfortunately, the payment method chosen during the current user’s checkout flow is not something that Shopify API allows to retrieve by 3rd party apps.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Alternative Source Medical

The app works as expected. Since we had a custom theme we needed assistance getting it setup but the staff was helpful and able to install and customize it quickly for us. Thank you!

April 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Waagen-Schmitt GmbH

Although we had some special requirements, the customer service responded always with quick and competent solutions.

April 11, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our service.

Previous 1 3 4 5