Order & Product Fees

Order & Product Fees

by Mageworx

Add extra fees to increase your sales and average order value.

NOKOLA

Hi! I created a fee for a product and when I add the product to de cart sometimes appears de fee and sometimes doesn't. Besides, when the fee appers in the total of the cart apper a HTML code instead of the number.
The fee I added was a mandatory fee, but you can quit it in the cart.
How can I solve these problems?

September 22, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry you've faced difficulties while setting the app up. Please be kindly informed that we offer free installation services and lifetime technical support. So you may always address us in case of any concerns, we'll do our best to assist as soon as possible.

Our team contacted you right after you've submitted a request with no reply from you.

Please feel free to reach out to us if any further assistance is required.

Have a great day.

TOSSWARE

Superb customer service. Angelika's always incredibly patient & answers all my questions in a timely matter.

September 9, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageWorx. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind clients like you make our job a pleasure.

Temaleti Kailomani Foundation Services

Hi , I am having issues trying to add this into my cart on my online shop . can someone please assist.

September 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please note that the app requires code installation. Our support team reached out to us and configured the app for you.

Always feel free to address us if you have any other questions or concerns.

EZ Inflatables

I like the idea of having the handling fees. I didn't find another tool on the store, unfortunately not always work, not on my case.

September 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time and share your feedback with us.
We are sorry the app doesn't work for your needs. We are constantly working on improving our apps, collect all the feedback, and feature requests to implement them in future app versions.

Social Giveaways

This app was really helpful in creating the additional processing fees we needed to, hidden in the cart but dynamically setup to match totals.

June 8, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Pro2Call

Is it possible to use this app to build conditions from Order Tags, rather than Customer Tags? I have apps that add details of ongoing orders to tags, and I want to be able to specify different payment criteria based on those tags. Those other apps do not add these tags to Customer Tags - only Order Tags.

June 1, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to create fees based on Order Tags. Please note that fees are applied on the cart page and the app may process the data based on the product, cart or customer account attributes. After a fee is applied, it's passed to the Order admin as a product. So it's impossible to connect the app logic with any existing orders or an order that has not been submitted yet.

In case of any questions please let us know.

Samoamarket.com

Amazing support - 5STARS! My first shopify app review because this team deserves it. Fast responses and always willing to have a look! Many others i've dealt with pass the problem on so quickly without having a look at the code

Hats off to Angelika and her Team. I've been using this app for almost a year and while it doesn't charge fees for every order due to issues with cart drawers, 95% of orders are charged which is good for me. Thank you

May 28, 2020

Hello,

We are happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Fashion Bulk

This app has saved me thousands of dollars by enabling me to create a product that is intended to cover the credit card transaction processing fee. When there were issues with the app, the development team resolved it in under 24 hours..

May 11, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Local Porter Food Supply Co.

Great customer service, app works as described. I ran into an issue when I installed another app not made by Mageworx, and when I contacted the team they were quick to reply and help me out of a jam. Thanks for the support!

April 28, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. You made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Have a great day.

Anit Cuts and Stitches

Great App.
I was able to add a certain percentage of the total price of a rental outfit at check out. Secondly, the support team is great: they get back to you on time and always willing to help.
I strongly recommend this app.

April 23, 2020

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. I will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work :)

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Have a wonderful day.