Reviews (1,685)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable filters, seamless integration, and detailed customer search analytics. Many praise the support team for their quick responses and custom coding solutions. However, some suggest more flexible pricing for multi-store owners and a few have reported occasional disruptions to their store's layout.

July 9, 2024

Fantastic app. Does everything I need it do for my business. Any issues I have I just have to reach out to Helen and she's on top of it immediately no matter the time of day. Super impressed with this team!

Post Modern Vandal
Almost 4 years using the app
June 5, 2024

Love this app and it is an essential part of our website. Not only for filtering and searching but also great at showing variant images in products in the collection pages. Helen was great at helping iron out any kinks we had also.

BaseNZ
New Zealand
Over 3 years using the app
May 6, 2024

I would definitely recommend this app - our homeware store has over 2000 products across many types and vendors, so it's become an essential part of our site's UI - allowing customers to quickly hone in on what they're after. It stopped working briefly recently and I soon remembered how crucial it was with only the standard Shopify search to rely on. Fortunately the Globo support team responded immediately and they quickly ensured we were back up and running. Thanks to Helen from the team for following up and making sure everything was 100%.

THE DEA STORE
Over 5 years using the app
June 17, 2024

Great app to show products with different colour-variants as separate products on collection pages. Great support if you may run into any issues.

FELIX W.
Germany
Almost 3 years using the app
July 1, 2024

The app is great, and the support is amazing. Helen and David were incredibly prompt and helpful. The instructions provided were very clear, making the troubleshooting process a breeze. The app offers a wide range of features that catered perfectly to my needs. Highly recommended!

J&P Jasco Products
Thailand
About 3 years using the app
July 3, 2024

Helen was so helpful with resolving my issue. The team is always quick to reply when I have a question and are excellent about explaining anything I don’t understand.

All The Little Bows
About 4 years using the app
June 26, 2024

Whatever you are paying Helen from the support team - double it! I had a problem and within minutes she had sorted it for me, linked me to the problem area and explained what I needed to do.

I'm used to slow replies, then having to try and follow unclear instructions. This was a breath of fresh air.

Thanks Helen

Workwear Ink
11 months using the app
June 29, 2024

Really great app especially if you have multiple colors of items and want them to show as different items! Customer service is also super responsive and has helped me with any issues and questions I’ve had!

BitterSweet
7 months using the app
July 18, 2024

Dear Helen,

I'm happy to report that the situation has been fully resolved and the app is working fine now. I haven't encountered any issues since we last spoke.

Thanks again for your support!

Best regards,

Neopets Shop
Hong Kong SAR
10 months using the app
July 11, 2024

The filter functions are fantastic. By being able to work with multiple filters, we can let customers search much more specifically on our website.

The setup is very easy. And should a problem occur. The support is fast and efficient. We always got the help we needed straight away. Thanks to Helen for her help!

GRAVURZEILE