4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable filters, seamless integration, and detailed customer search analytics. Many praise the support team for their quick responses and custom coding solutions. However, some suggest more flexible pricing for multi-store owners and a few have reported occasional disruptions to their store's layout.

May 6, 2024

I would definitely recommend this app - our homeware store has over 2000 products across many types and vendors, so it's become an essential part of our site's UI - allowing customers to quickly hone in on what they're after. It stopped working briefly recently and I soon remembered how crucial it was with only the standard Shopify search to rely on. Fortunately the Globo support team responded immediately and they quickly ensured we were back up and running. Thanks to Helen from the team for following up and making sure everything was 100%.

THE DEA STORE
Over 5 years using the app
April 8, 2024

I highly recommend this filter app. They have all the features you need, the app functions exactly the way it should and their customer service is top notch.
I would like to thank Helen who helped us extensively and with much patience until all of our requests for customization were fulfilled and it was done exactly the way we needed. Any small errors or minor adjustments were quickly adjusted. Whatever you're looking for, they will find a way to do.

Secret Wine Door
France
Over 2 years using the app
April 9, 2024

Always 5 stars for the guys at Globe. We use a few of their apps and they work great. We sometimes run into trouble when updating to a newer theme version, but a sick email to their support team and they always manage to fix the issues within 24 hours.

Excellent apps, with excellent support.

Northwest Guitars
About 1 year using the app
April 24, 2024

I've swapped themes a few times and every time the filtering system is different. With this app it's an easy transition from theme to theme without having to redo how you filter

The support is awesome too - I had one theme where it was not integrated and they integrated it for me

Highly recommend this app!

Foursight Supply Co.
8 months using the app
May 3, 2024

This is a great app. Really does what you want it to do. Support (Helen) is great. They really make sure everything works as you wish. They really respond quick and proffesional.

Home For Linen
Netherlands
Over 1 year using the app
April 2, 2024

I've been using this app 4 times already and they're quickly correcting and responding to my requests.
It's such an amazing app and if anyone is thinking about it please use it.

JOSEPH AND STACEY
Japan
Almost 2 years using the app
April 3, 2024

I cannot praise this app enough!
Not only does it offer powerful product filtering and search capabilities, but the support team behind it is absolutely phenomenal.
When I encountered an issue with my collections pages, they promptly addressed it and went above and beyond to ensure everything was working perfectly.
Their dedication to customer satisfaction is truly commendable.
With their recent fix, the app now functions flawlessly, delivering exactly what we needed.
I highly recommend this app to anyone running a Shopify store.
Five stars all the way!

Mitsumine Online Shop
Japan
5 months using the app
May 6, 2024

Great customer service. I ran into and issue and this was resolved by the team within a matter of hours.
They even showed me how to resolve any further issues on my request.
The features in the app are very simple to understand and configure.
Hats of to the developer and support team.

Bykea Mobile
Pakistan
7 months using the app
May 9, 2024

Fantastic app, easy to install and intuitive, simple even for those who are not in the sector. I have needed assistance on a couple of occasions and have found Helen to support me, she is very quick and helpful, helping me solve my problem in no time. In addition to recommending this app for how it is structured, I also recommend it for the excellent assistance received from Helen, I have not yet found an app with assistance like theirs. Jessica

Deki boutique di Jessica Gulli'
Switzerland
3 months using the app
February 29, 2024

I'm only on the free trial, but the team (specifically Helen) has been extremely helpful in setting everything up! We ran into a few issues with how we wanted it to look and couldn't figure out how to adjust on our own so the development team answered our questions and offered solutions/fixed things very quickly so we could be up and running ASAP. The functions that this app offers for our store are really amazing and is very customizable which I love.

HarleenKaur