Reviews (1,627)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable filters, seamless integration, and detailed customer search analytics. Many praise the support team for their quick responses and custom coding solutions. However, some suggest more flexible pricing for multi-store owners and a few have reported occasional disruptions to their store's layout.

March 7, 2024

That is the best support ever. Always quick response, and problems are solved instantly. Thanks so much, Helen! Fantastic job!

Petra Gut Contemporary AG
Switzerland
March 7, 2024

We initially installed the Smart Product Filter & Search App to make use of the splitting out variants feature on our collection pages. This was super easy to do and only required a check box. However the Smart Search function is also a really good upgrade for themes with very basic search functionality, and it gives loads of options for suggested search terms, collections and trending products.

The filter features are very robust, and offer all the filter functionality that we require. It would be nice if there was an option to make the filter bars stick to the page, I'm sure there is a way to do this with additional coding knowledge.

The support team are really helpful and got back to my question within a few hours. Would highly recommend this App!

New Forest Clothing
February 16, 2024

I am using the app for a couple of years now and I only can highly recommend this app and it would have gotten more stars, if there were more!
The color swatches can be customized with color or image and everything else can be customized as well.
The support is extremly helpful and quick, they solves my requests within less than 24 hour.
Perfect, love it!

Rundis.se
Sweden
Almost 3 years using the app
March 28, 2024

I have tried 5 different filtering apps on Shopify and this is BY FAR the easiest one to use! What has made it easy is the customer service. There are times when I have encountered a problem (of my own causing) and I have emailed the support line and my problem has always been fixed within 48hours. Super helpful and easy to work with.. what more could you ask for? Thanks again for a great app!

BurMaker
26 days using the app
April 11, 2024

Helen and Sarah have been SO helpful with getting everything set up and working properly! They are very quick to respond, and can assist with any issue you may have. So happy with this app and how it looks on our website!

Schoolgirl Style
13 days using the app
February 29, 2024

I'm only on the free trial, but the team (specifically Helen) has been extremely helpful in setting everything up! We ran into a few issues with how we wanted it to look and couldn't figure out how to adjust on our own so the development team answered our questions and offered solutions/fixed things very quickly so we could be up and running ASAP. The functions that this app offers for our store are really amazing and is very customizable which I love.

HarleenKaur
8 months using the app
May 7, 2024

Yeah! I totally recommend them. The app works great and support responds extremely quickly and helped me customize it to my needs. They are wonderful.

senorbarbo
Hong Kong SAR
6 days using the app
March 5, 2024

Good service, good features.

Weriion
Sweden
April 3, 2024

We did not end up using this app due to the nature of our website but their support and clear answers were outstanding.

Moda Kitchen Cabinets
15 days using the app
April 15, 2024

It meets all my needs for a search box and filters. It would be better if it can customize the css style, so that I don't have to trouble Helen to help me adjust it every time. Helen was awesome and fulfilled all my requests for more amazing page layouts. It's been a pleasure working with you guys.

Bekrvio