4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable filters, seamless integration, and detailed customer search analytics. Many praise the support team for their quick responses and custom coding solutions. However, some suggest more flexible pricing for multi-store owners and a few have reported occasional disruptions to their store's layout.

March 18, 2024

Deutsch:
Die App funktioniert einwandfrei und bietet alle wichtigen Funktionen. Der Support ist gut erreichbar, kompetent und bietet schnelle Lösungen. Wir sind zufrieden und würden uns immer wieder für diese App entscheiden.

English:
The app works perfectly and offers all the important functions. The support is easy to reach, competent and offers quick solutions. We are satisfied and would choose this app again and again.

missing-pen.com
Germany
3 months using the app
April 10, 2024

Quick fix and reply, super recommended!

Cometa Plus
Italy
Almost 3 years using the app
February 19, 2024

The app is amazing. We've been using it for more than 2 years. The support is always on time and helpful.

DesignFormal
China
About 2 years using the app
March 4, 2024

I highly recommend this app 5/5. I sent an email for assistance and they replied back in minutes and helped me sort the issue with my shopify store. Amazing Experience and thanks Helen and the team for kindness!

DEAU VOIR
Romania
27 days using the app
April 29, 2024

The support team is the best I have experienced in a long time! They were very fast to fix the issues I had.

change clothes
About 1 month using the app
March 27, 2024

I changed my theme. At first, the app is not compatible with my new theme. But Helen did me a favor and fixed the problem. Now my store is running well with the new theme and this filter app. Thanks to Helen.

Olbeca
China
About 2 months using the app
April 12, 2024

Excellent service. Especially from Helen. Very responsive and warm person even through email contact.

Diamond Dreams
Finland
18 days using the app
April 1, 2024

Great service! All of our doubs and concers were kindly fixed.
Always happy to help :)

Palomo Spain
Spain
2 months using the app
February 13, 2024

We have been using this app for a couple of years. It has good functionality and excellent customer support.

blueottertoys
Almost 3 years using the app
April 24, 2024

We are still in the trial period of the app but its safe to say that we'll be going ahead with the paid version. It works exactly like we want it to, although its frustrating that this basic functionality isn't a standard Shopify feature. The support for this app has been fantastic - Helen got back to me really quickly, and got the app working perfectly. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking for an effective filter and search option.

Woodstock Laundry SA