Reviews (1,633)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable filters, seamless integration, and detailed customer search analytics. Many praise the support team for their quick responses and custom coding solutions. However, some suggest more flexible pricing for multi-store owners and a few have reported occasional disruptions to their store's layout.

March 27, 2024

I changed my theme. At first, the app is not compatible with my new theme. But Helen did me a favor and fixed the problem. Now my store is running well with the new theme and this filter app. Thanks to Helen.

Olbeca
China
About 2 months using the app
May 28, 2024

A very good app for filtering and searching, exactly what I need.
The technical support is also prompt and friendly.
Five stars!

MAJORMAYS
China
8 days using the app
March 18, 2024

Deutsch:
Die App funktioniert einwandfrei und bietet alle wichtigen Funktionen. Der Support ist gut erreichbar, kompetent und bietet schnelle Lösungen. Wir sind zufrieden und würden uns immer wieder für diese App entscheiden.

English:
The app works perfectly and offers all the important functions. The support is easy to reach, competent and offers quick solutions. We are satisfied and would choose this app again and again.

missing-pen.com
Germany
3 months using the app
April 22, 2024

Helen solved my problem very quickly. I am very pleased. Thank you

Kidstorie
France
3 months using the app
April 23, 2024

Helped with filter display error

Foot Comfort Shoes
7 months using the app
March 7, 2024

Such a great app! We were able apply the exact look and functionality we were looking for with Smart Product Filter. Also, huge shoutout to Helen for your amazing customer service and helping with the one custom tweak to help everything look and function the exact way we were looking for. Amazing app and customer service, thank you so much!

Mani Muse
16 days using the app
March 3, 2024

Helen was super helpful and got our problem fixed in just a few days. Really appreciate her help. This app is making it very easy for our customers to find the products they want.

The Chocolate Dispensary
24 days using the app
February 21, 2024

I was looking for an app that made filtering in my shop look and feel natural rather than complex, and after trying out multiple other apps that didn't quite make filtering easier or weren't intuitive enough I decided to try out this app. I hesitated to do so before because the costs do go up quite a bit when you have a lot of products, but I can assure you it's worth every penny. The support is absolutely amazing, friendly and helpful and the app is really easy to use. Definitely recommend this one!

Kinky-shoes
Netherlands
11 days using the app
May 15, 2024

Very good functionality and support

Gitelman & Good Publishers
Almost 2 years using the app
March 4, 2024

I highly recommend this app 5/5. I sent an email for assistance and they replied back in minutes and helped me sort the issue with my shopify store. Amazing Experience and thanks Helen and the team for kindness!

DEAU VOIR