Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Free plan available
A Slider for Product Page Gallery

TeknoFlama

Awesome and free for now!! it is simple but does what it is meant to do. I would recommend it to other sellers.

Roasted Engineers

First, the app slider had a bug in the mobile version. I contacted the support team and the bug was fixed by Nikolay within a reasonable time.
Now the app is doing its job crisp and smooth.

publikstore

Delivers what it promises, easy setup, no coding, perfect! I would recommend, for our clothing store is a must.

dazzool.com

nice app and easy to work I would thanks the team who do this beautiful application to improve our website

Little Glam Jewelry

I have been searching for this kind of app for so long, it works perfectly on the debut theme, thanks!

KokobyKhloe

Easy to install with good functionality. So far so good
Thank you to the team for free version for early birds

Stands4Slabs

I was using a similar app before this but this is far better. The customer support is excellent, I had an issue when I first installed the app due to the previous app that was installed. Nikolay from Gigilabs was quick to resolve the issue for me and it now works perfectly fine on my store. If your looking for an app to display your images more professionally on your store front, then this app is definitely to one to choose.

Tinél Brand

Very nice App with Quick and friendly support. You can customize your Slider in that way you like. Ich kann diese App und den Entwickler nur loben.
VG Michél

CottonwoodCoUS

Our theme did not have a slider for the product images. I installed this app and it was extremely simple to use!
It didn’t show up in my store at first, so I emailed support (on a Saturday afternoon) and by Sunday morning they had responded and the issue had been fixed and it was working on my theme. It takes about 3 minutes to create your slider and customize the colors, appearance, etc. Very simple, works great and has really good support!

UniqLiv

Awesome app! I've been comparing a few product slider apps and this is exactly the one that I'm looking for. It worked perfectly on my store, Thanks developers!