Reviews (309)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration, fast loading times, and seamless operation. It enhances product page aesthetics and navigation, offering extensive customization for both desktop and mobile. The cost-effective variant image feature is particularly praised. Support, especially Nikolay, is noted for prompt and helpful responses. The app also includes a free plan with basic slide features. It's recommended for its user-friendly interface, responsive design, and commitment to customer satisfaction.

July 12, 2024

Very nice and uncomplicated app, I am very satisfied and people should understand that the employees also have a life, so just be patient until you get feedback, there are fixed working hours and that should be respected.

I had a concern that was quickly resolved by the support team, thank you Nikolay!

I can highly recommend the app!

CagillyPaw e.U.
Germany
About 1 month using the app
July 2, 2024

They said they would be online at 11:00 am. I waited for them, but no support was received on time. Worst app.

Moehair USA Inc.
Gigilabs replied July 5, 2024

Hi, we manage support requests during the work day and its explicitly said in our app :)

April 11, 2024

The Apps is Super Easy to Use, It takes about 1 minute in total to make your Site looks so much better and You don't have to worry about being selective on pictures since they no longer take up a bunch of space on the site. It's a beautiful thing.

Bizarre Bazaar
May 9, 2024

Wonderful app that saved my live since the theme gallery I was using does not support basic features. Small spacing issue was solved promptly by Nikolay. In addition, I am using the included variant image feature that saves me money as I could replace another app that charged double the price. Win-Win.

Maondo
Germany
7 days using the app
March 10, 2024

The app was working without any hitch before Shopify theme update.
It stopped after the update. Fortunately, there is a great GG Product Page Image Slider team to help.
The response from the associate, Nikolay, was prompt and proactive. All worked correctly as expected after his intervention.

Emerald Cicada
About 1 year using the app
March 31, 2024

Great slider app and even better support.

Lots of different customisation options on the appearance side and the tech support was super fast, they sorted a few issues I had out very quickly.
Thanks Nikolay

Most importantly, the slider works perfectly, on both desktop and mobile, has a great design and has definitely improved the navigation on my websites.

Diana Greenwood Jewellery
16 days using the app
March 19, 2024

Very easy to use, very helpful support - they responded super quickly and were able to solve my issue!

OakieBees
March 17, 2024

The app was very simple to integrate and works much better than our original theme's product page image slider!"

The support team is extremely helpful and quick to respond to messages. Nikolay was a great help in getting everything customized for our store.

Highly recommend.

Welham & Co
11 days using the app
May 27, 2024

Great customer support

HeatPod
2 months using the app
February 13, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with the team behind the "GG Product Page Image Slider" app on Shopify, and I must say, my experience was nothing short of outstanding. From the moment I reached out for assistance, they demonstrated a level of professionalism and dedication that exceeded my expectations.

One of the most impressive aspects of my interaction with GG Product Page Image Slider was their commitment to ensuring compatibility with my theme. Despite the complexity of the task, the team spent nearly 4 to 5 hours diligently working on the integration, leaving no stone unturned to ensure seamless functionality.

I was particularly impressed with Nick, a member of their team, whose demeanor and expertise made the entire process not only efficient but also enjoyable. His politeness and willingness to go above and beyond to address all of my requests truly set the standard for exceptional customer service.

What truly stood out to me was the speed at which they were able to complete the task without sacrificing quality. Nick and the team worked diligently, ensuring that every detail was taken care of promptly, leaving me with a fully integrated and functional app that exceeded my expectations.

In conclusion, I cannot recommend GG Product Page Image Slider highly enough. Their dedication to customer satisfaction, coupled with their expertise and professionalism, make them a standout choice for anyone looking to enhance their Shopify store. If you're in need of a reliable and user-friendly product image slider, look no further than GG Product Page Image Slider. They truly set the gold standard for app developers in the Shopify ecosystem.

Zuboot