Reviews (308)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration, fast loading times, and seamless operation. It enhances product page aesthetics and navigation, offering extensive customization for both desktop and mobile. The cost-effective variant image feature is particularly praised. Support, especially Nikolay, is noted for prompt and helpful responses. The app also includes a free plan with basic slide features. It's recommended for its user-friendly interface, responsive design, and commitment to customer satisfaction.

February 11, 2024

Perfect!

blitzo.nl
Netherlands
2 days using the app
November 23, 2023

Awesome! This should have been available from shopify but not. Now the photos look so much more beautiful and most importantly, makes it easy for customer to navigate! There are tons of options/settings in the app for mobile and PC too! The customer service was fast and friendly as well! Cheers!

WPL RC Official Store
Malaysia
February 1, 2024

This is the best app for image slider.
I tried a bunch of them and all of them without exception are broken one way or another. Out of the box everything was working correctly and for a few modification we needed, Nikolay quickly enabled us to have those custom behaviors we needed. Overall a solid experience.
Things that really stand out with this app compare to others:
* Beautiful animation and design
* Clean setup and easy to implement your design
* It actually make sense and it does not feel like playing 4-D chess to get what you want out of it.

Things I tried and they were painful to get working and they ended up not working as nicely as they should have. I hate it that I wasted my time with them:
Magic Zoom Plus
Ymq Product Image Slider

Do yourself a favor and just get this instead of them.

Rectrix
2 days using the app
June 29, 2021

Just installed, now my product page looks more clean and functional even with the free version!I think I'll upgrade soon! Thanks ☺️

Make My Shoes Lab
South Africa
June 18, 2021

Nikolay was amazing, he was very friendly and helped me with everything i needed in no time! Great customer service and the app is great too, solved my main issue! I am happy and will definitely recommend this app to everyone

HelloSkin
May 22, 2021

I really love this app because it offers new starters the possibility to have a good app free of charge. This is very importat for every starting business.

nait.thebrand
Romania
Edited May 5, 2021

The installation is quite easy and the app works fine when you have different styles for one product. Works also responsive very well.

Pink Cadillac Berlin
Germany
April 27, 2021

proprio quello che cercavo! Semplice da usare e fa esattamente quello che promette! sono felice di averla provata e di essere una dei primi sostenitori!
Grazie!

Filamee
Italy
May 8, 2021

Finding a product page slider, has been the one thing ive been looking for in 8 months since ive had my website open for. Every app i found was always so pricey and for limited number of photos! Then i came across this! It has made my day! Finally made my product pages so much more nicer and compact!!! best thing was that i was lucky enough to get it for free and the installation was super easy and simple with no coding!! the amount of customisation is phenomenal too ! must have!!

CLOUDS
May 20, 2021

This app is a lifesaver, I have been looking for something like this for absolute ages! I use the Supply theme. I am taking my hat off :)

Aerify