Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

A Slider for Product Page Gallery

dmsliderking

AMAZINGLY fast support. Product images work better than a theme I paid $300+ for. Highly, HIGHLY recommended. Thank you!

capeesh supply

Best value for money app out there! It makes your homepage look way more professional and it makes it easier to navigate around between pictures.

Off Grid Stores

The app is great and looks amazing on your product page. I also had special requests that were handled very quickly. Definitely recommend!

Get Historic

Gigilabs was recommended to me by the Shopify Help Center...and it did not disappoint! This app was the perfect solution to help us display our products in a more customer friendly way. When we wanted to make a small tweak, Gigilabs responded quickly and gave us exactly what we needed. I highly recommend this app not only because it delivers on the technical end, but also because of their great customer service.

Kadabra

Needed this app to add a better product image slider to my theme. It does the job greatly with some fancy features and more to come. Nikolay has been very helpful, nice and prompt ! Thanks !

Perks Liftwear

This was the perfect solution for our customers to be able to easily scroll through photos while keeping them at the top of the shop page. We had one small layout issue after we installed the app and the customer service literally replied within minutes and fixed the issue right away. Nothing but great things to say about this app!

Velas del Recuerdo

I used this app to improve my product page gallery, and I loved it! I had some issues when I tried changing some things but I contacted app support and they quickly (less than 24hrs) fixed all problems. Super recommended.

Luc Waves Co.

Exactly as advertised! Really happy with the product. Looking forward to getting more traction on my website.

Northern Lights Design

Short and sweet! The app does exactly what it adverstises. I had a small issue using the new OS 2.0 theme Dawn but the developer replied to my email and was able to solve all my issues and questions within a couple hours! Definitely recommended. Try it out and see for yourself :)

Interhashional

Works great, easy to install, makes the store look much cleaner. Would recommend to anyone looking to improve.