GG Product Page Slider&Gallery

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

A Slider for Product Page Gallery

Ramble Clothier

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app was SO easy to install and activate, and it fixed the issue I was having with product image sizing, too! Highly reccommend!

Toco Swim

The app is super useful and has really tidied up my product page. That aside, the support is insanely quick... It actually stunned me how quickly Nikolay responded to me. When the slider was not displaying videos properly, he fixed the problem genuinely in under 5 minutes! Thank you :)

Laazka

Location India

This app is really helpful. But the black arrows are not visible on black image. I request you to circle the arrows with a translucent grey circle. Like a highlighter.

Bejoul

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Very useful, integration is simple and works well. In addition there is a free plan available therefore you can first check it out without paying for extra features.

Wall Art Set

Time spent using app About 8 hours

Great app and awesome service! Thank you so much!
I reached out to support with a question about an additional feature of the app that was not originally intended. What was my surprise when an hour later I not only got an answer, but also found the requested functionality in the application.

goatPIERROT

An appreciated solution to the slider problem. After a few months, there was an issue with the whole thing being a little skewed to the left in my shop, and I am grateful to Nikolay for quickly finding a solution (thank you!).

memaandmija

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Exactly what I was looking for. Works great and I don't have to worry about editing code myself. Thank you so much!

Sally Trace Abstract Paintings

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Wow, this is so nice! Beautiful presentation, a lot of options, and I appreciate the small store discount.

Mode

This app works great. It allowed us to make our PDP gallery mobile friendly (zoom, swipe, etc). The developers are great and helped edit our theme so it would fit/work perfectly. Highly recommend.

home-atelier-f31a

Location Singapore

This is a wonderful app and serves its function well. Developer is helpful and patient with my enquiry. All my problems were fixed within a day. Thank you!