GG Product Page Slider&Gallery

Product Image Gallery, Carousel, Slideshow + Zoom & Variants

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

A Slider for Product Page Gallery

Blazer Brand

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Perfect. We've wanted swipeable images on our mobile pages. This app does that and more. Insanely easy setup. Plenty of customization. Plus, it enables products videos. Great find. 10/10.

EcoWheelsDirect

Had a small issue with the app which was specific to my theme, didn't really expect it to work. Contacted support and they fixed the issue very quickly and it works perfectly. Kudos!

The Derbyshire Piano Workshop

Time spent using app 15 minutes

A little concerned about storefont password request but as explained by the developer, this was a misunderstanding. Thank you for clearing this up.

October 7, 2021

Hi there,
The storefront password is not your admin password. We need it only for password-protected stores to see your Product Page to help during installation.

Asking for an admin password is surely a security problem.
I'm very sorry for the confusion, we have updated our documentation.

Best,
Nikolay

LE RUHR

so far so good. Really easy to use, 2 clicks and it was done! Thanks for making our lives easier :)

MassagePhase

Location Faroe Islands

I think tey did a great jop designing the app, and I am very happy about it. For all who consider using the app, just do it. Trust me it will be worth it.

October 5, 2021

Hi there, thank you for the review! Since one star is missing could you elaborate on what exactly did not work for you? I'm sure we will find a solution.

eSix Limited

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app is really useful and user friendly. The free product slider is what I want. Thank you for helping me to fix the problem.

Northern Lights Jewels

Location Japan

I have tryed many similar tools, but this one was exact the way I expected.
It has swipe support for mobile, video is playable, thumbnal visual fit with "Debut" thema. Support from development also really nice.

DR.BO

Works smoothly and customer service was a breeze. A+
I have an older Shopify theme, so a team member went in and fixed it before I woke up the next morning (about 5 hrs later - I was up late, haha).

Luxe 39

Amazing, installed and works immediately. I really think shopify should add this feature as standard as customers expect to be able to scroll through images, but until then this app is exactly what I've been looking for

Skin Hot Spot

Location Bulgaria

Amazing app. Very easy to install. It took me about 30 seconds to install and check if it works. I recommend it !