Reviews (307)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration, fast loading times, and seamless operation. It enhances product page aesthetics and navigation, offering extensive customization for both desktop and mobile. The cost-effective variant image feature is particularly praised. Support, especially Nikolay, is noted for prompt and helpful responses. The app also includes a free plan with basic slide features. It's recommended for its user-friendly interface, responsive design, and commitment to customer satisfaction.

August 1, 2023

Very quick to install and worked exactly as needed. I will use for all my products, the free version is all i needed so thats a plus!

The Carbon Collection

very good

Palace of the witch's Soul Crystal
7 minutes using the app
December 2, 2023

This is a painless solution for basic store themes A+

Palm Treat Mafia Global
3 minutes using the app
December 5, 2023

Fantastic much more purchasee

Kondy Store
About 4 hours using the app
September 30, 2023

Simple, no conflicts, looks and feels professional.

My Store
4 minutes using the app
June 29, 2021

Just installed, now my product page looks more clean and functional even with the free version!I think I'll upgrade soon! Thanks ☺️

Make My Shoes Lab
South Africa
June 18, 2021

Nikolay was amazing, he was very friendly and helped me with everything i needed in no time! Great customer service and the app is great too, solved my main issue! I am happy and will definitely recommend this app to everyone

HelloSkin
May 22, 2021

I really love this app because it offers new starters the possibility to have a good app free of charge. This is very importat for every starting business.

nait.thebrand
Romania
Edited May 5, 2021

The installation is quite easy and the app works fine when you have different styles for one product. Works also responsive very well.

Pink Cadillac Berlin