Reviews (309)

4.9

Merchants highly praise this app for enhancing the visual appeal and functionality of product pages with customizable slider styles like full-width, boxed, and thumbnails. It's noted for its ease of installation, fast loading times, and smooth image transitions. The app's responsive design ensures optimal performance on both desktop and mobile devices, and features such as captions, labels, and variant image functionalities are valued for improving product presentations. Customer support, especially from a team member named Nikolay, is frequently commended for quick and effective service, including theme customization and swift issue resolution.

April 15, 2024

Very late response from the contact Team.

Moehair India
India
22 days using the app
Gigilabs replied April 16, 2024

Hello, we're glad we could resolve your issue within just 3 hours, even though you contacted us outside of our regular work hours, as mentioned in our app. Could you please reconsider your review?

Thank you!

August 24, 2021

I have been trying to reach out to the developer for about a week to get help with this app. It isn't functioning on my site, despite troubleshooting with the recommendations shown inside the app. I need the developer to respond or I will cancel my subscription and find a new app. Please help!

ZUP Boards
15 days using the app
Gigilabs replied August 24, 2021

Please check your spam folder 🙏
We have replied timely to all the requests received on August 9th and 24th.
Unfortunately, our work and replies were not noticed due to the email deliverability issues. That's frustrating to all of us..

Best,