Variant Images Gallery & Zoom

Multiple variant images. Gallery/Slider with image zoom.

$9.99/month. 31-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product images variants gallery carousel thumbnails zoom

Everglowshopping

Location Netherlands

Absolutely amazing support! Love the app as well,
makes my photos on the product page look cleaner than the default Shopify ones.

The Flat Lay Co

Great app- did exactly what I wanted it to do and so flexible! I also love that you can choose the functionality just to work on mobile.
I had a specific requirement that I needed (auto rotation of photos), and within a day after emailing customer service they had created and installed the functionality! Very impressed with the level of service.

Laflur

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very good plugin. But better in it is technical support!

Dee Trade

Location Thailand

Awesome app! My gallery never looks that cool before i've installed it. Everything works flawless and mobile customers would be surprised in good meaning!
Customer service is awesome and lightning-quick, i'm thought they fix some small issue even before i've finished my email to them)

Black White Outfit

Great app! It can really transform your store in a few clicks!
Highly recommended!

Bedrocks

Location Australia

This app adds a new dimension to boring product or item related pages and the support team when I requested a change were really happy to help. Highly recommend this app if you want an interactive product page for your customers

I Do Wedding Cars

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 years

GREAT APP!
I love this app. So easy to use!
Happy to pay the monthly fee for this one.

Moon Mountain Llc

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Fantastic application. The image management helped us solve some core mobile issues with how our products were displaying and Adam was quick to help us properly integrate the app with our site. Would highly recommend you try this app if you have any challenges with images across multiple platforms.

Picasyoushop

Location Jordan

I checked all the other slider apps, this is the only app that can be used to add an elegant slider and lightbox to the product page. There were some minor visual issues with the app, I sent them an email and they fixed it immediately, thank you GS for the great support and app!

The Devils Apparel

Easy to setup and made a huge difference on product pages! Love it!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13