Product Image Gallery & Zoom

Product Image Gallery & Zoom

by Gravity Software

Image Gallery/Image Zoom/Multi Variant Images on product page

Dee Trade

Awesome app! My gallery never looks that cool before i've installed it. Everything works flawless and mobile customers would be surprised in good meaning!
Customer service is awesome and lightning-quick, i'm thought they fix some small issue even before i've finished my email to them)

Black White Outfit

Great app! It can really transform your store in a few clicks!
Highly recommended!

Bedrocks

This app adds a new dimension to boring product or item related pages and the support team when I requested a change were really happy to help. Highly recommend this app if you want an interactive product page for your customers

I Do Wedding Cars

GREAT APP!
I love this app. So easy to use!
Happy to pay the monthly fee for this one.

Moon Mountain Llc

Fantastic application. The image management helped us solve some core mobile issues with how our products were displaying and Adam was quick to help us properly integrate the app with our site. Would highly recommend you try this app if you have any challenges with images across multiple platforms.

Picasyoushop

I checked all the other slider apps, this is the only app that can be used to add an elegant slider and lightbox to the product page. There were some minor visual issues with the app, I sent them an email and they fixed it immediately, thank you GS for the great support and app!

The Devils Apparel

Easy to setup and made a huge difference on product pages! Love it!

Dimension Vr

Very nice app, easy to use and a friendly & reactive support !

Straight Outta Russia

Best Carousel/ Image Slider App on Shopify! I tested them all... this is the best looking, most responsive AND is the THE ONLY APP that allows you to custom configure certain images assigned to certain variants! I was looking forever for an app to do that, or custom coding, and nothing was available, and judging by the Shopify forums lots of others were also - this developer has implemented this functionality, and it's fantastic. Now it's possible to display 3 model shots assigned only to "blue" and another 3 model shots assigned only to "green" when the user selects those variants. If you want to be able to implement this look/feel to your shop, this app lets you do just that. Thanks for putting this together Adam!

Eveil Interieur

This app is easy to use and very well. Thanks.