Variant Images Gallery & Zoom

Multiple variant images. Gallery/Slider with image zoom.

$9.99/month. 31-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product images variants gallery carousel thumbnails zoom

Shy Dolphin

Location India

Excellent app solved my purpose completely. Loved it. Will suggest it to others for good customer experience

trust golf ball

the app is exactly what I need for my theme narrative, and the support team Adam really helped us a lot.

The Sink Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Perfect app for product and variant images. The dev and support team were excellent, going above and beyond my initial request to solve problems. Thank you!

My Computer is My Canvas

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, great support, quick response and friendly when I had a need/suggestion. Highly recommend!

Pampered Puss

Out of all apps I have used (and I use many), this one is the most impressive! Criminally underappreciated, honestly.

At first I was hesitant because I thought "why would I spend a monthly sum of $10 just for a simple app that changes the variant image selector and then sits there passively?"

Well, holy f***ing s***balls, when I downloaded it, I was absolutely blown away. Not only are the amount of options surprisingly large, but the whole image selector and zoom interface is so extensive and amazingly put together, the $10 quickly became nothing in my mind.

Apps with less than half the work put in are more expensive than this. No joke, the other day I found a product sale label app for $19 monthly and I still had to do half the coding work to integrate it!

Thank you for your awesome work!

Baby Love Shop

Location Cambodia

It's very good app and well documented, It is easy to understand. I would like to recommend this app to everyone.

Gadget Funnel

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a great app! I couldn't get my pictures to look right with Shopify, but this app solved that problem. Now I have scrolling pictures that look great!! I've used them for a couple of years now and they always respond very quickly and fix whatever issue I am having. Excellent support!

NepaCrafts Product

Location Nepal

This is a perfect image app for us. We are delighted to receive the prompt reply and service. Thanks Prajwol

PB Sports LLC

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This is my second App from Gravity Software, I've been very pleased with their service and ability to assist in getting things set up. I removed my previous Image App in favor of this one. This offers me more options for style, and I can add videos to my photo gallery for each product. This is also very mobile friendly.

Veztido Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app has worked well in giving my shoppers a great product view experience. I had a small technical difficulty with the upload but Adam went above and beyond to fix it. It's good to know that I can count on their prompt and efficient help whenever I need it. I definitely recommend this app to others.