Product Image Gallery & Zoom

Product Image Gallery & Zoom

by Gravity Software

Image Gallery/Image Zoom/Multi Variant Images on product page

Supreme Velocity

The gallery is a huge improvement over the existing product gallery (YourStore theme), was exactly what I was looking for and for the most part worked straight out of the box. Had a slight issue with it not appearing when using a mobile, but the developer resolved that within a couple of days, even though it was over the New Year period. Very quick and responsive to messages!

Parallelcases

Excellent app! The developer was also happy to help me customize the look & function of the gallery for me at no extra cost!

This app is CRUCIAL to have if you use a theme Brooklyn, where the image gallery on the product pages is horrible. It replaces the default gallery with a smooth, professional, responsive sliding gallery with thumbnails under the main image.

My store not only looks better now but is also much more user-friendly! Amazing app with super support :)

Funny Dog Store

This app is an absolute miracle! A MUST HAVE if you have a theme that has horrible looking product pages like mine (Boundless). It basically "overwrites" your product pages and makes them look great with a fully responsive carousal with the Main image and little thumbnails underneath of your other images. When you click on a little image it becomes the large image, and so on. also if you click on the large image it will blow the pic up with a slider so you can scan through the images that way.

This app saved me countless hours and headache. I had already started a painstaking method of making my own version of this, and it was difficult and still didn't work right. Good thing I found this app before I got too far along editing my product pages!

I DID have an issue once I messed with the resizing option for the app. It started making my pictures disappear and sometimes make my whole screen turn blue. This might have been from conflicting with another app. Anyway.....I told support about it, and only like 2-3 hours later, he had fixed the problem and it was working good as new again! Great support!

My only real complaint is that with the "gallery" mode.....it only gives the option to have the "add to cart", "description", etc...BELOW the product carousal. I wish there was an option to put all that stuff to the RIGHT of the picture. I'm hoping they will add that in a further release. But other than that....the app is a LIFE SAVER!!!

UPDATE: They were able to move my add to cart, description, etc to the right like I wanted! Very Pleased!

Dopewearclothing

This app is a must have for shops with mobile traffic. My theme had all product thumbnails underneath the main image on mobile which looks TERRIBLE. Now I have one full size image and users can scroll left or right too see the other product images full size as well.

I spent hours trying to find a way to code this functionality on my own, even contacting shopify support and they wanted me to spend $100+ for an expert. I also wanted to add dots at the bottom of the image similar to the brooklyn theme and the GS support team coded that for me FOR FREE. Absolutely amazing app and amazing support

Outdoorrockingchairs

Adam at Gravity Software is amazing. I explained a problem I was having and he was able to resolve it within hours, even though it was the middle of the night (EST). The app works perfectly now and I highly recommend it!

Ashleykaric

Great app with an amazing support team! It greatly improved the appearance of my product pages--especially on mobile.

Stylish Tomorrow

This has been a lifesaver. Really didn't feel like messing with the coding as I just want to focus on marketing my store. The app works perfectly. The images were a little blurry at first, but one quick email to support and they had it resolved in about 2 hrs. Very impressed. Great customer service. Looking forward to new features.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next