Product Image Gallery & Zoom

Product Image Gallery & Zoom

by Gravity Software

Image Gallery/Image Zoom/Multi Variant Images on product page

Heima er gott

Works very well even though the backend of the app is very old school.
I had to reach out to their support for some minor tweaks and my issue was fixed quickly and efficiently.

fishskyn

The app functions so well, its straightforward, and works right away. We couldn't be more impressed. Also, their support is fast and easy to communicate with.

Saroshsalman

Amazing App, Awesome Support, does what it says

Viranijewelers

Great plugin!
Great technical service!
Very easy to use!
I like this app.

Everglowshopping

Absolutely amazing support! Love the app as well,
makes my photos on the product page look cleaner than the default Shopify ones.

The Flat Lay Co

Great app- did exactly what I wanted it to do and so flexible! I also love that you can choose the functionality just to work on mobile.
I had a specific requirement that I needed (auto rotation of photos), and within a day after emailing customer service they had created and installed the functionality! Very impressed with the level of service.

Laflur

Very good plugin. But better in it is technical support!

Dee Trade

Awesome app! My gallery never looks that cool before i've installed it. Everything works flawless and mobile customers would be surprised in good meaning!
Customer service is awesome and lightning-quick, i'm thought they fix some small issue even before i've finished my email to them)

Black White Outfit

Great app! It can really transform your store in a few clicks!
Highly recommended!

Bedrocks

This app adds a new dimension to boring product or item related pages and the support team when I requested a change were really happy to help. Highly recommend this app if you want an interactive product page for your customers