Product Image Gallery VARIANTS

Product Image Gallery VARIANTS

by Gravity Software

Gallery For Product Pages / Show Variant Images / Image zoom

URBN NATION

This is the second app from the same company which I use and totally love!!!! Everyone who uses free Shopify apps has to use it because it is incredibly simple and helpful! Your gallery become clean, minimalistic and rich! Support is on the BIGGEST level I have ever seen on Shopify and I am very thankful for some customizations. You are doing a Fantastic job!

Made and Sent

We have three stores and will soon launch two more. We use this app on all of them.

It offers much more flexibility than just relying on the way your theme presents images.

Plus, we requested a small amount of customisation (just because of the layout of our sites, not because of any issues with the app) and the developer did it far quicker than you could have expected.

We now incorporate this app into the designs of all our websites and will continue to do so.

Zap Essentials

Really great app, lots of options in the configuration, just what I was looking for. Looks great and works fast. Also mobile friendly, so don't worry about glitches on mobile. Highly recommended.

Webb Media

I did upload this app (free trial 7 days) and I sent them letters to help me to fix images with different variants. Sometimes we need a little patience...because of the system and time zones. I thought they are ignorant but I got the most taking care of my business experience. Adam was great, understanding my frustration and he was supporting showing me step by step how app system works. He helped me what to do and where to click with this days technologies and apps. I will recommend this app. "Product Image Gallery & Zoom" for your store. Thanks

Sous Vide Chef

I installed this app a week ago and love how it gives the image layout a more professional structured look. I did have an issue that I notified the team about Adam was great he needed to edit some code to fix the issue and now the problem is no longer all this in less than 6 hours from lodging my ticket. It's reassuring there is great support like this available when needed.

Heima er gott

Works very well even though the backend of the app is very old school.
I had to reach out to their support for some minor tweaks and my issue was fixed quickly and efficiently.

fishskyn

The app functions so well, its straightforward, and works right away. We couldn't be more impressed. Also, their support is fast and easy to communicate with.

Saroshsalman

Amazing App, Awesome Support, does what it says

Viranijewelers

Great plugin!
Great technical service!
Very easy to use!
I like this app.

Everglowshopping

Absolutely amazing support! Love the app as well,
makes my photos on the product page look cleaner than the default Shopify ones.