Variants Images Gallery & Zoom

Variants Images Gallery & Zoom | Reviews

by Gravity Software

Show variant images Optimize images Slider Product image zoom

Pandemonium Millinery

I used this app to clean up all of my extra product images. Some products had a long tail that went down the page. This app easily helped me show all of the images I wanted, but not all at once. The custom images for each variant is going to be a longer project than I realized. The first few I tried were easy and look GREAT though (https://pandemoniumhats.com/products/buckle-scarf-fox-faux-fur?variant=37541353155). I was having issue with my taller thumbnails getting cut-off. I reached out and they were quick to implement a fix.

Grain & Frame

This app does exactly as you would expect. It creates a very professional looking gallery for your products. The team are very helpful and respond quickly, I was looking for something a little different and they responded same day. Excellent customer service, thank you.

Grateful Gnome

I have tried every app out there for variations and this one is the best. This app is very easy to use. It works flawlessly with my theme. The zoom functionality and slide show work great. You can also make your images a youtube or vimeo video by putting the embed code in the alt tag. I needed a new integration with spinzam and contacted the developer. Within in a day he added the new integration for me! Awesome APP! Awesome Support!

Fleur & Sonnet

I used this app to help me improving product page.
I had some problems with this app and product-page but support team solved my problem perfectly. I really recommend this app.
I will love to use this app in the future.
Thanks again.

Normod

I like this app very much. I tried many versions of variant image selection apps. So far, this one is the only one that shows only selected variant images (even for two variant options) and loads them only for selected variants. Good for UX and page speed. Plus, Adam is very helpful for your custom front-end requests. Makes life easier

PICKY CARE

the first time i write a review from the heart
worth every penny
super fast and helpful customer service
if you searched for a code before i want to say something to you >
shopify gurus want to answer your question because they profit from the apps and you will never find a code for this without missing your store code
I tried all the apps
this one is killing it with their kind support >>> hashtag Adam you'r the best
so fast and humble
worth every penny
don't hesitate

EasyLifeCrew

First time i'm writing review.
Thank you very much for this app. Both, App and customer service is amazing! 5+ Stars. Thank you Adam! Super Fast service.

Rose & Louise

Great application! excellent customer service, they took the time to make changes in the application to meet my needs. Thank you very much, I recommend !

lifemeh

Excellent App. My site lifemeh.com has been so much and more professional looking since using it. I definitely recommend it!

Play with Maggi

Super!! Loved it! I was facing issue with scrolling images on my product page. This really worked wonders. Thank you!