Product Image Gallery & Zoom

Product Image Gallery & Zoom

by Gravity Software

Image Gallery/Image Zoom/Multi Variant Images on product page

FUELL-EU

The app provided the functionality we needed. We required some stylistic changes but the developer provided excellent and prompt assistance.

Mémoire Kids

The app did exactly what I was looking for! Incredible looking gallery on our product page. Also contacted support for some help on layout and Adam responded quickly and helped me out with what I needed. Amazing!

PoooliPrint™

I have been using it for 6months, works really well. I recently started using it to its full potential, I wish I did that before. So many thing you can customize! Thanks

Apartment Gardens

I love this app so much. I hated the way the products with multiple variants took up half the page so I searched for an app to find a way to click through the pictures either via slider or carousel. This app offers both. My product pages look so much cleaner. Definitely worth it. Thank you so much!

Next-Level Artwork

Looks great.

I had an issue where some custom code was interfering with the app in such a way that product images weren't syncing with product variants the way I'd like them to.

I recorded a screencap video of the problem, sent it off to the app developers, and they managed to patch it within a matter of days.

The product images, using this app, look way better than the default setting in Shopify where it's just this ugly collection of images!

If you're looking to better organize your images & make your product pages more interactive and aesthetically pleasing, I'd recommend this app.

GreyBox Gifts

This app is working very well, easy configuration, the price could be lower for this app but in general a must to have on your shop. The support is fast and to the point. Well done

TECHOFFER

your app is the best among all zoom apps in shopify. But is kind of expensive. you should consider reducing the price and trust me, you will get more installs that you can imagine.

Infiniti Nail Jewelry Inc

When I tell yall... THIS APP IS AMAZING! everything I needed and I didn't need to change anything on my end or implement confusing codes! I never leave reviews but I definitely wanted to leave a review on this app because it really helped me! I'm using Boundless as my theme and there was nothing I could do to downsize/change those large, unnecessarily spacious, multiple images on my product pages, especially without changing a whole bunch of other things I did not want to change. I almost gave up but I gave this app a try and I'm so happy! It was a little out of budget since I have a few other apps I am paying for but it was totally worth it, 10/10!

Brushee

Adam and Co. are A+!!! I needed an adjustment and he was there immediately to assist and resolve!!!

Aiwa Singapore

Great app to use, my website now looks professional. In addition, the software team were quick with their response and attended my request immediately.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9