Variants Images Gallery & Zoom

Variants Images Gallery & Zoom

by Gravity Software

Show variant images Optimize images Slider Product image zoom

Knives Ireland

great gallery, so easy to use, excellent support, well worth the price. Greatly improves the standard shopify product gallery.

Clutch Outdoors

We had a minor cosmetic bug and they fixed it within 12 hours. Works great, has tons of options, and has amazing support.

Mockins

We've been using this app for a while are happy with it. The support is also excellent whenever we have something to optimize. Recommended.

The Music Zoo

This app is easy to install and works great. Perfect for stores that require detailed images of products. Awesome support!

Guarino Store

Great app with interesting features. The negative point is a not very friendly backend but super support make the difference in positive!

Philux Inc.

Highly recommend. Currently on the Brooklyn theme, and this allows for the product pages to be much more user-friendly and visually appealing than it would've been without the app. Easy to install and customize certain aspects, even for someone with no technical knowledge. Furthermore, customer support was very quick and thorough.

Omnes Original Goods Co.

The application is complete! It really works really well and it never gave me any problems.
For some themes like debut, there is no comfortable way to view and transition from one photo to another in the product's photo gallery. This app solved the problem.
I recommend.

Absology Nutricosmetics

Exactly what I was looking for. The 24h support is of great help. I strongly advise using this app if it helps you enhance your online store.

LEOCARDO CLASSIC

Very professional. I'm using trial version and absolutely to buy the full version.
Only 1 problem : when you reduce window width to a breakpoint. Website will show defaut Image thumbnail of the theme and the App slider at the same time. But when you increase the window width again, the problem also disapear. Thanks

April 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We fixed the problem that you described. The image gallery from the theme doesn't show up any more when resizing the screen. Please refresh the product page in your browser to load the changes. If you need further assistance please contact our support at info@gravitysoftware.co.uk .

Shopwithmyway

Literally was searching up and looking everywhere for something exactly like this! I was so tired of people not seeing my second product picture because it would go to the bottom of the page with boundless theme, this did more than expected and I am beyond happy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11