Product Image Gallery & zoom

Product Image Gallery & zoom

by Gravity Software

Image Gallery/Slider/Video/Zoom/Variant Image for product page

Spaze Furniture

This literally fixed a massive problem I had with a theme that had a buggy carousel. To my immense surprise, I installed it, and it literally just worked. I couldn't believe it. And the team were so fast on a small request about how it worked with my product description. Very, very impressed.

Avalyse - Your second home

Great app that improved my whole funnel for the product. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ! DEFO 10$ IS WORTH IT. Recommend!

Boost Auto Parts

The app works great. We primarily wanted it for the variant image assignment, but the gallery also really cleaned up the look on the site.

One of the other great things it did is sped up our load speed. Previously Shopify would load ALL of the images for ALL of the variants, but this app doesn't cause the images to be loaded until the variant is selected. We have products that have roughly 15 different options, and each product has 5 images so we were having to load 75 images everytime... so we had slow site load. Now our site load has improved.

The back end interface isn't the best, but I've been working with the team at Gravity and they've been very responsive already implementing some of my suggestions. Good developer, and worth the money IMO if you have variants.

Pandemonium Millinery

I used this app to clean up all of my extra product images. Some products had a long tail that went down the page. This app easily helped me show all of the images I wanted, but not all at once. The custom images for each variant is going to be a longer project than I realized. The first few I tried were easy and look GREAT though (https://pandemoniumhats.com/products/buckle-scarf-fox-faux-fur?variant=37541353155). I was having issue with my taller thumbnails getting cut-off. I reached out and they were quick to implement a fix.

Grain & Frame

This app does exactly as you would expect. It creates a very professional looking gallery for your products. The team are very helpful and respond quickly, I was looking for something a little different and they responded same day. Excellent customer service, thank you.

Grateful Gnome

I have tried every app out there for variations and this one is the best. This app is very easy to use. It works flawlessly with my theme. The zoom functionality and slide show work great. You can also make your images a youtube or vimeo video by putting the embed code in the alt tag. I needed a new integration with spinzam and contacted the developer. Within in a day he added the new integration for me! Awesome APP! Awesome Support!

Fleur & Sonnet

I used this app to help me improving product page.
I had some problems with this app and product-page but support team solved my problem perfectly. I really recommend this app.
I will love to use this app in the future.
Thanks again.

Normod

Very useful application. Especially for the ones who have many pictures for different variants. The menu for managing the variant images is super easy.

Plus, Adam is very helpful for your custom front-end requests.

Makes life easier

PICKY CARE

the first time i write a review from the heart
worth every penny
super fast and helpful customer service
if you searched for a code before i want to say something to you >
shopify gurus want to answer your question because they profit from the apps and you will never find a code for this without missing your store code
I tried all the apps
this one is killing it with their kind support >>> hashtag Adam you'r the best
so fast and humble
worth every penny
don't hesitate

EasyLifeCrew

First time i'm writing review.
Thank you very much for this app. Both, App and customer service is amazing! 5+ Stars. Thank you Adam! Super Fast service.

Previous 1 3 4 5