Product Image Gallery & zoom

Product Image Gallery & zoom

by Gravity Software

Image Gallery/Slider/Video/Zoom/Variant Image for product page

Pazeña

Wow, I'd been looking for an app like this for a long time. Search is over. Each backpack model comes in 16 different colors, each variant having its own color. The app automatically picked up on the color already assigned to each variant and the carousels were set up automatically, I actually had zero work to do other than just choose what type of carousel I wanted. Thank you guys. My backpack pages look much better now. Recommend 100%. Check the result in my store www.pazena.com!

Consiglio's Kitchenware

Excellent product and after sales support. Image software is easy to use and customize to suit your specific needs.

卄乇尺乇丂ㄚ

awesome app, exactly what u are looking for, more importantly 24/7 customer support, love it. the animations are great too

Artefama Furniture

It's a really good app! It works perfectly and it's easy to configurate. I need to say that the support also surprised me, by responding my emails and solving my problems immediatly.

Shy Dolphin

Excellent app solved my purpose completely. Loved it. Will suggest it to others for good customer experience

trust golf ball

the app is exactly what I need for my theme narrative, and the support team Adam really helped us a lot.

The Sink Boutique

Perfect app for product and variant images. The dev and support team were excellent, going above and beyond my initial request to solve problems. Thank you!

My Computer is My Canvas

Great app, great support, quick response and friendly when I had a need/suggestion. Highly recommend!

Pampered Puss

Out of all apps I have used (and I use many), this one is the most impressive! Criminally underappreciated, honestly.

At first I was hesitant because I thought "why would I spend a monthly sum of $10 just for a simple app that changes the variant image selector and then sits there passively?"

Well, holy f***ing s***balls, when I downloaded it, I was absolutely blown away. Not only are the amount of options surprisingly large, but the whole image selector and zoom interface is so extensive and amazingly put together, the $10 quickly became nothing in my mind.

Apps with less than half the work put in are more expensive than this. No joke, the other day I found a product sale label app for $19 monthly and I still had to do half the coding work to integrate it!

Thank you for your awesome work!

Baby Love Shop

It's very good app and well documented, It is easy to understand. I would like to recommend this app to everyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6