4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its upselling and cross-selling features that boost sales. It provides customizable bundles and offers, a user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and data-driven insights for optimizing product bundling strategies. The customer service is praised for its quick and knowledgeable support, with specific representatives often mentioned. The app also suggests relevant add-ons, effectively increasing the average order value.

January 4, 2024

I recently added Pickstory to my Shopify store and was impressed by its seamless functionality and the significant boost in upsells. What really stood out, however, was the customer service, especially from Ceren. Her prompt, insightful support not only enhanced my use of the app but also positively impacted my sales. Ceren's dedication is a true asset to the Pickstory team. Highly recommend for any store looking to improve their sales strategy!

The Loomia

March 27, 2024

customer support = unmatched. Don't ever change please!

Gorilla Lifestyle
4 months using the app
PickyStory replied March 29, 2024

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

January 6, 2024

It's useful, and when I ask to enlarge the size of button, Carlos helped me do it within only few seconds, so nice customer services!

PetCore
PickyStory replied January 8, 2024

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

February 10, 2024

10/10 would recommend their customer support is fast and good they help you with other stuff too!

TeddyTrend
Netherlands
PickyStory replied February 12, 2024

Thank you for this amazing review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

Edited January 23, 2024

had a few issues getting going with this. However, the team did manage to find a solution so I am looking forward to getting this app rolled out and live.

Apothecary & me
15 days using the app
PickyStory replied January 19, 2024

December 13, 2023

I haven't been using the app for very long but so far the experience has been really great. There are a ton of different offers that you implement and the offers look great on your site. The customer service is also super rad. Every time I've opened a chat I've gotten a response in just a few minutes. I'll edit this review if things change. So far.. A1!!

Epic Penny
2 months using the app
PickyStory replied December 15, 2023

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

January 24, 2024

Thanks, Ceren!

So... Functionality is worth 50 per cent in any company, because the other 50 per cent is the people behind it. Today I was very confused about my offer and I installed several and several applications and in some of them I asked for help from support where in some I didn't get an answer and in others they didn't want to know. I don't judge that attitude but I'm only evaluating this app now because I've actually installed Pickstory which isn't even one of the best apps in terms of features, honestly, but you've just won a customer, because people are worth a lot and Miss "Ceren" has proved that and there's no point in explaining any further, I'll just leave you with the message I sent her:

"Ceren, I really enjoyed talking to you and I'm really sorry that we're going to lose touch because you don't really meet people like that every day. Thank you very much for all your willingness and speed. "

Beauty Store
Portugal
1 day using the app
PickyStory replied January 29, 2024

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

January 4, 2024

Great customer service. Looking forward to seeing how the app performs.

PACT Outdoors
About 1 year using the app
PickyStory replied January 8, 2024

Thank you for this incredible review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

March 12, 2024

I had an issue with my cart, and the agent, Ceren, was very helpful and even showed me more customizations that I could do to make Pickystory seamless with my store: great app and customer service.

Stella Lara
2 days using the app
PickyStory replied March 14, 2024

February 23, 2024

brilliant quick service and explained in simple terms

Tha Hoodie
3 months using the app
PickyStory replied February 26, 2024

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!