4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its upselling and cross-selling features that boost sales. It provides customizable bundles and offers, a user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and data-driven insights for optimizing product bundling strategies. The customer service is praised for its quick and knowledgeable support, with specific representatives often mentioned. The app also suggests relevant add-ons, effectively increasing the average order value.

March 29, 2024

great customer support, they walk you through everything and they send you a personalized video of how to do something when needed. just starting to use the app, ive tested so many and i think i will be going with this one for my business model

My Store
Saudi Arabia
About 9 hours using the app
PickyStory replied April 1, 2024

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

January 22, 2024

Great customer service, easy to use, highly recommend to all the stores

Valentinia
3 months using the app
PickyStory replied January 23, 2024

Thank you for this amazing review. Happy growth with PickyStory!

April 13, 2024

The service during setup was the best I have ever had with a Shopify App. They took hours of their time to get everything perfect.

Divot Society Golf
About 17 hours using the app
PickyStory replied April 15, 2024

March 5, 2024

Very helpful support service, very attractive & interactive interface, Good customer conversion. Overall one of the best app to choose to upscale your sales.

Patanjali Mega Store Haldwani
India
3 days using the app
PickyStory replied March 10, 2024

January 17, 2024

The app is not live on my website yet, but I have chatted a lot with support, and they always respond very quickly to all my questions. They are also great helping setting up the bundles.

Flawless Face Pillow
19 days using the app
PickyStory replied January 19, 2024

April 3, 2024

I'm thoroughly impressed with the superior UX and UI of the PickyStory app—it's genuinely a joy to use! From the intuitive design to the plethora of sales-boosting features, PickyStory has exceeded my expectations in every way. I'm eager to explore more of what this app has to offer and see the positive impact it will undoubtedly have on my sales. A special shout-out to Valentyna for her outstanding support; her assistance was incredibly helpful and made my experience even more seamless. While this is an early review, I'm already confident in recommending PickyStory to others. Stay tuned for an updated review in a few weeks, but for now, if you're looking to enhance your e-commerce platform, PickyStory is, without a doubt, a top choice.

East Coast Supplements
About 7 hours using the app
PickyStory replied April 4, 2024

February 2, 2024

I had some problems with the settings and then I contacted the service and the lady at the service was very helpful and also transparent.

SmartPetEssentials
Germany
13 days using the app
PickyStory replied February 5, 2024

February 19, 2024

From the moment I began using PickyStory for my Shopify store, I was thoroughly impressed by its capabilities and the immediate impact it had on my operations. As a Cannabis Wellness Entrepreneur, ensuring a seamless, intuitive shopping experience for my customers is paramount, and PickyStory has exceeded my expectations in this regard.

However, what truly set this experience apart was the customer service and technical support I received. I had the pleasure of being assisted by Ceren, whose expertise and dedication were evident from the start. Not only did Ceren provide unparalleled support, but she also went above and beyond by taking the initiative to adjust the user experience and interface on my behalf. This level of attentiveness and proactivity is rare and highly appreciated.

Ceren meticulously explained the adjustments she made, ensuring I fully understood the enhancements to my store's functionality. Her ability to convey technical aspects in an accessible manner was impressive, fostering an educational and empowering experience. It is clear that PickyStory values not only the performance of their app but also the success and satisfaction of their customers.

This encounter has solidified my confidence in PickyStory as an essential tool for my business. I am grateful for the exceptional service provided by Ceren and look forward to continuing to leverage PickyStory's capabilities to enhance my brand's offering and customer experience.

Thank you, PickyStory, and a special thank you to Ceren for making this journey not just successful, but enjoyable.

Ben’s Canna
About 8 hours using the app
PickyStory replied February 21, 2024

Thank you for this great review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

January 17, 2024

Awesome App, I experienced a minor bug and I contacted their team and they where extremely helpful and fixed the issue withing a matter of minutes! Would definitely recommend.

UrbanGrove Finds
Luxembourg
8 days using the app
PickyStory replied January 19, 2024

Thank you for this incredible review. Keep growing with PickyStory!

January 22, 2024

Great App. Great service. Carlos in support is amazing and did so much to help setup my store. Thanks Guys.

YeboBox