Metafields Plus

Custom Metafields | Data Storage | Data Display

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

COMIFORT

The best app and the best technical/after sales service I've ever had before. The app works amazing, the price is low for how well it works but their technical service is the best I have ever seen. I will always recommend and use it.

neatfreakB2B

I used this app to add assembly instructions to our products. It wasn't possible for me to do without the assistance of Navi who helped us to hard code the feature into the desired location of our online store's layout. The app is very easy to use following the custom code and the customer service is even better. I would definitely recommend this app.

October 27, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to help you.

Vashi Electricals

It's a good app to import-export meta fields, Especially when you have a large catalog.
Thank You guys for making this wonderful app.

Vivi And Moggies

Ranjit is a very cordial person and provides a very professional service.
Once raised my needs were responsible for supplying them in the best way and quickly.
I'm very happy.
Highly recommended.

January 28, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review. Glad to help you.

Shishi Chérie

Great app! It helps us a lot to display the basic prices for each product.
The app does what it's supposed to do.

September 11, 2019

Thanks for your review, really appreciate the positive feedback. By the way, have you tried the new update to our app ? It was built from scratch up, to cater needs of our customers demands.

Let us know your feedback.

Gongs Unlimited

I'm new to using this, but the export of the product metafields is MUCH better than Metafields Pro, in that it keeps parent and variant metafields in the same sheet. I haven't imported any changes or additions yet, but so far I am pleased. The support you get if you are having issues is great too!

Bonlavie

We used different metafield apps and this is by far the best in terms of user experience and customer support. The app team is amazing. They did their best to ensure that we fully benefit from the app features. Their response time is amazing too. They always replied to our emails in no time. We highly recommend this metafields app in particular if you are not familiar with coding. The app has built-in metafields and it's very easy to display these fields in the storefront. Furthermore, the app team will surely help you to unlock all the potentials of Shopify metafields.

Mopixie

Amazing, Finally I found it :) I tried all meta field related apps, but this app does what it promises.

Diamond Pride

nice! finally a way to attach internal production files to products. intuitive to use; does what it says. thanks!