Music Player by Websyms

Music Player by Websyms

by Websyms IT Solutions

Add your audio playlist for every product and page

2WATCHES.COM

Just amazing ! Great customer service 2. Now shoppers will feel more your store and culture around it trough setting up the right ambiance. This is in my opinion give a little great boost to our sales :). Thank you guys !

Annick of the Wild Grass

This app is sweet and simple. You can add a song or a playlist of songs to your Shopify store just like in your favorite shop in town. You just need to get the mp3 music file you want and add it to your playlist in this app which connects directly to your shop.
The feature I love most is being able to completely hide the widget for the app on your store. This is the only music player app you can completely hide - so the focus remains on your store and products.
If you want to add music to your shopping experience this is the best app out there :)

Atticteatox

Great customer service and really good app product. I would happily recommend.

Byc Shops

I needed a little help, but this is great if you just want to have it on your home page. You can also add to product pages.

Otr World

Works great for my needs and site. Support was very helpful and helped getting me started.

Shokbeats

had some issues contacted supported and they helped me out said if I needed more help contact again way cool never used the app before working good so far

Sgt Berry

This music player app is excellent! I looked at several different players online and decided upon this one. It has a nice style and features. Using it to provide excerpt samples of my audiobook. They have great customer service.

Seeds Of Life Llc

Customer service was amazing. CSR helped me from start to finish! I love this app its just what my store needed!

Pwwoband Com

the player works great!! out customer service rep Ravinder was super helpful. we would not be able to do it without him. Thank you Ravinder and thank you websyms!!

Suaso

the customer service rep was very helpful and walked us through all the steps and answered all our questions. He configurated the app on our website for us so we didn't have to do it ourselves.