Product Price Range

Product Price Range

$3.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
4.3
October 5, 2022

Excellent App, and Adam helped us to fine tune everything which was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend the App and thank you Adam for such great service. Andrew

Endpoint security solutions for businesses, best antivirus and firewall software
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 6, 2021

This app is really helpful rather than to work out lots of coding. Adam v helpful as well, always reply straight away and helped me do some things. Thanks Adam!

Xenki London
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Edited December 16, 2020

Just installed this App with ease. Followed the directions given (they gave pictures) to make changes in the settings and everything is working great so far! Does exactly what we need it to do ... shows the price range in all our collections. So much better than trying to figure out code that did not seem to work.

Hair Goddess by Dawn Bacchi®
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 15, 2020

Exactly what I needed! I had some issues incorporating into my store design but Adam (Customer Support) was great helping me fix it!

victorhugomariano
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited June 10, 2019

Very easy to install and worked great for my purposes. I had a question about a minor customization and I emailed the developer; he emailed me back immediately and did the customization on my site for me! Greatly appreciate the excellent service.

Hello Bargello!
Time spent using app: 4 days
May 31, 2019

Very impressed both with how this app works on my site AND with the excellent support I received answering a few questions I had. Many thanks indeed. Kirk.

Caravan Cover Shop