Product Price Range

Product Price Range

by Singleton software

Show product price range directly in your collections

Xenki London

This app is really helpful rather than to work out lots of coding. Adam v helpful as well, always reply straight away and helped me do some things. Thanks Adam!

Hair Goddess by Dawn Bacchi®

Just installed this App with ease. Followed the directions given (they gave pictures) to make changes in the settings and everything is working great so far! Does exactly what we need it to do ... shows the price range in all our collections. So much better than trying to figure out code that did not seem to work.

victorhugomariano

Exactly what I needed! I had some issues incorporating into my store design but Adam (Customer Support) was great helping me fix it!

Hello Bargello!

Very easy to install and worked great for my purposes. I had a question about a minor customization and I emailed the developer; he emailed me back immediately and did the customization on my site for me! Greatly appreciate the excellent service.

Caravan Cover Shop

Very impressed both with how this app works on my site AND with the excellent support I received answering a few questions I had. Many thanks indeed. Kirk.