Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by Whai Technologies, Inc.

Engaging quizzes | Rich designs | Logic Jumps | Email Sync

Sundace

The app was really easy to install and use and had all the features we were after. Raj from customer service was quick to respond + assist whenever we had an issue, always with a friendly demeanour. It was a little more difficult to get the styling to mirror our site than we expected, but overall a minor thing.

JourneyBabez Boutique

This app was very easy to install, easy to create a quiz, and Raj with customer service is very quick to respond and willing to troubleshoot and help! Great app to use if you want to incorporate a quiz in your store

LNPCOSMETICS

Raj is very very helpful. He is quick with responding and making sure the job is done. Highly recommend downloading this app.

Gray Lane Beauty

Raj has been incredible with helping us set up our quiz. They are always looking to improve the experience and they did some programming to meet some of my needs. That initially made me nervous because I anticipated things were going to break. But they didn't. We have a few more features we'd like to get into the quiz to enhance the customer experience; Raj is totally open to adding these features but he has so many stores that want additional features they have to prioritize which I totally understand.
The app is stable and beneficial. The team, led by Raj, is engaging, knowledgeable and they work in real-time. Couldn't recommend this app more.

HealthyOffice

This is by far the best quiz building app for any Shopify store! Our customers love it and we have seen better conversion from customers coming through the quiz. Its easy to set up and super easy to use! Can't recommend it enough!

MODESTA CASSINELLO

A very interesting app for the customers of your online store, and if you have any problem in its installation the support (especially Raj) is quite fast to answer.

Avino

If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. Raj is literally a lifesaver, customisation available on request. Always super helpful, and really quick to respond. I cannot reccomend this enough. Really easy to use

Nouri

Such a great team of developers and support staff. Customization upon request and agreement along with quick and very helpful support. Highly recommended!

Ebanel®

Love this app. Extremely easy to use and the support is amazing! Replied and helped within a day with the issues we were having.

Niche Parfume

Finally the app that i needed for so long in my webshop and fair pricing aswell!

The customer service is on point. Fast response, nice people and helps out fast if you have a problem.

Big ups!