Product Registration Supreme

Product and Warranty Registration Simplified

From $7.99/month. 10-day free trial.

AnotherLevelWigs

This app gave me peace of mind. It's easy to install and use. Works fine and team arcafy has been very helpful. Nice support and app. I recommend product registration.

Soul Space

Nice & fully functional app. It allows me to add product registration to my website. Multiple language options for all fields and a lot of customization options are available. Terrific app.

La Velaa Fragrances

Location Australia

Fantastic app. This app is incredibly awesome for product registration. At first, I was facing some issues. The team fixed it quickly. They offer the best technical support. I'll continue to use the product registration. This is a must-have app for my store. Extremely happy with its performance. Thank you guys for your help.

June 3, 2022

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Team Arcafy.

Werdag

Location Malaysia

Love this app a lot. Reasonable app for product and warranty registration. I had a few queries and requests. I contacted their support team. They got back to me rapidly. Thank you so much team arcafy for your quick assistance. Giving you five stars because you guys deserve it:)

June 3, 2022

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Team Arcafy.

The Glamping Guys

Product registration is an incredible app. I have been looking for such an app for a quite long. I have tried multiple similar app, but I must say that this one is far better. It works amazingly. Above all, it's simple and easy to use. I'll definitely recommend this app!!!!!

May 15, 2022

Thank you for the positive feedback! Hope you will continue to enjoy the app.

Dango Products

The app is functional and helpful. Their developer(s) are readily available to provide support. They are fair and respectful, very timely with responses. Thanks.

April 11, 2022

Thank you for the positive feedback! We will continue to make the app better for our customers.

TourAngle

We can highly recommend this app and, in particular, the excellent support provided by the developer. We made some suggestions on improvements to the app and the developer added them quickly. He was very prompt in responding to support issues and we expect him to continue to add embellishments making the app ever more powerful.

April 11, 2022