Ada IQ: Slideshow Image Slider

Sell top products in slideshow gallery product image slides

$2.99/month. 10-day free trial.

Sunnishine Boutique

This is a lovely app that does exactly what it says. It's easy to use and integrated into my theme seamlessly (and did a better job than the built-in one in my opinion). I had a simple issue at first - user error - but customer support was fast and very helpful. I rarely use paid apps but I would recommend this to anyone who needs a simple but effective slideshow app for their store.

OTSO

Works great! Really useful to display some user generated content on the description and increase the conversion rate!

Hidden Gems Samples

Excellent service. I asked him to modify one thing and he solved the problem very quickly. Now I have a great app for my pics !! It's all what I need :). Thank you

November 1, 2021

¡Muchisimas gracias, Alejandro! 🙏

GoAsAGroup Perks

GoAsAGroup Perks has been using the Ada IQ Image Slider for over 4 years. This app has been a fantastic addition to goasagroup.com, enabling different slider options for both our pre and post login environments. The service level from Ada Apps has been nothing less than world-class. The few times we've needed support they replied immediately and resolved the requests quickly, with no fuss! Viktor from Ada Apps is a trusted partner, we wholeheartedly recommend him and this app if you need an image slider for your platform. Thank you Viktor for your support and friendship...it means a lot to us. Nick Chan, General Manager.

July 1, 2021

Thank you so much, Nick! I couldn't have asked for a better customer! 🚀

SHORESIDE APPAREL

This app has one of the smoothest sliders you'll ever find. I had a small issue with the theme I was using and I contacted Viktor through e-mail. Viktor was very fast at responding and thanks to him, he was able to solve the issue. I definitely recommend this app! Thank you so much, Viktor.

Deb's Tilbud

Viktor is truly amazing!!! This app is very simple to use and just wonderful for your store. I have been looking for this forever and its FREE!!!! debstilbud.dk

UltraVit

The best solution for this price! Brilliant support, solved my problem in 5 minutes! Recommend for everyone! :)

Golf Women On Course

This app is brilliant. I have customer movement recording on my shop and it’s amazing how many customers interact with the slider. The slider is so easy to install and looks extremely professional. The cherry on top is the great price and generous trial period. I’m currently using it to highlight new stock coming into my shop and can see many other uses for it in the future. Thanks for your great idea Viktor!

October 7, 2020

Thank you so much! :)

These messages always bring a smile to my face and motivate me to make even more and better apps to help people around the world reach their customers easier.

Frozen Gourmet

This App is amazing value for money. If you are looking for a slider banner, then look no further. Really easy to use compared to others I tried..

FUZED LED

I used this app to make the exact hero slider banner for my front page. It worked great with a lot of custom options.
The best thing about this app is the developer. I had several requests and they met every need in a very timely manner. Thank you guys! Love this image slider app.

September 9, 2020

Hey Michael!

I'm really glad I could help you! :)

Best of luck with your store!

Take care,