Product Variants in Table

Eye catching listing of product variants & quick add to cart.

$4/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Woodline USA

Our customers at woodline.com tend to be older and not always computer savvy. We received countless calls from them because they couldn't fathom or didn't like the dropdown menus. This fabulous app lets them see each and every one of our many variables and allows them to purchase multiple sizes without having to click back and forth. Customer service from Capacity Web Solutions could not have been better. They helped us the whole way and truly listened to what we needed. We would highly recommend this app for speedier checkouts. Our only wish is that we had this three years ago.

April 12, 2019

Many thanks...

Turn Gymnastics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had been waiting a while for an app that offered this functionality so my customers (sports teams) could order their team apparel in one go and this app works exactly how I'd hoped. I have a custom Shopify store theme so set up was not quite as straight forward, so I paid them (reasonable amount) to do the set up for me so it was done correctly and with a couple of custom tweaks it fits my site beautifully.

They were very responsive regards to communication and got the app up and running really efficiently, great job.

March 28, 2019

Many thanks.

US Parts Center

These folks are awesome! This app is perfect if you have products with variants and want your shoppers to turn into customers. It takes a couple of days to get it done but very well worth the effort. They made the install very simple and it terrific add on to our uspartscenter.com website which has many variants.

March 26, 2019

Many thanks for the nice review.

Miljøstein

Location Norway

Great app! Perfect for my store that have main product with lots of variants. I needed some help with setup and support worked fast. I can recommend this app.

March 28, 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review.

1 3 Next