SEO Products Optimizer

Get SEO score. Improve SEO. Optimize Products. Drive traffic.

Free plan available

BROC USA

I just start using the premium package, looks easy simple. But I didn't get any results yet when I check or search on Google for my items and website.
I wonder how long it takes to optimize my website and products on search engines. Need little improvement for Cllections SEO. Anyway, I can't wait for results and I will give 5 stars for this young (Axel Hardy) APP developer. Thanks.

June 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your support! It can takes from a few days to a few weeks to see some results depending on your niche. But if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me again, you have my email :-)

GTA Diecast

I added this app a week ago and decided to go with the paid plan. It's easy to use, well organized and I feel it's worth the money. As with anything new, I had some questions on two occasions and both times Axel responded very promptly with his help.
I will offer this tip when using the app , even though SEO work on products can be tedious and boring, take the extra time to complete all of the SEO recomendations that the app points out and you will be pleasantly surprised with the results. One week in and we already have some of our products that we have optimized on page 2 and 3.
We're very satisfied with this app. Thank you so much!! ...... www.gtadiecast.com

May 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Not only your kind words really made my day but you also wrote some tips for other merchants who could be interested in the app. Thank you so much for that and glad you liked my app and support :)

isobougie

I really like this App ' its easy to use ' and if its in my budget i might just upgrade .im waiting to see if it does what it say it can do ' but its the easiest one i have found so far ,

April 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review about my app!
If you have any questions (app or SEO related), feel free to contact me via the app, I'm always happy to help! Thanks again :)

ExcellentSupply.com

This app is the bomb when it comes to product SEO. It's been simple to score many number-1 organic ratings for our products on Google using this app. Highly recommended.

March 4, 2022

I'm so happy to read this review! Glad my app helped to improve your SEO, it means you have done a great job following the different recommendations to optimize your content. Congrats! And thanks again :) !

Weave Got the Look

Awesome, practical resource to help eCommerce website owners gain traffic and sales. It helped me stop guessing on the SEO. Saved me tons of hours searching for keywords for my product descriptions. Very easy to use, not intimidating for beginners especially if you are on a budget and can't hire an SEO expert. Thank you!

January 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your detailed review and feedback! I'm super happy that you pointed out the fact that it's easy to use (it's my main goal while working on new features for the app). Thanks again!

Hasahar

Straight forward, effective and gives you a great overview of the SEO status of your store. Great support as well. Would recommend it to a friend.

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for the help you provided during our email conversations with the app. Glad you liked it and don't hesitate to come back to me if you need anything else :)

Sacred Luxe Skincare

Deleted at first, but realized how beneficial it really is. Re-installing it, and keeping it. Plus the owner seems very nice.

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm happy the app is bringing value to you, that's the aim! I wish you a lot of success with your store and with your SEO optimizations :)

The Big Sports

This APP is very easy and straightforward to use. Although it would be great if it could have a few more features, its super helpful Customer Support makes it up for it. Look forward to seeing the APP bring some good results in the future.

August 4, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help so when you have any question about the app or SEO in general, don't hesitate to ask! Also, thanks for your awesome suggestions to improve it, I'm already working on these new ideas :)

Hitz Imaging

The simple fact is you need the paid plan. All the decent SEO hints are blurred out, and without them don't go thinking the Free plan will make or contribute any meaningful difference to your Google ranking. As I have seen. It won't.

August 3, 2021

Thanks for your review. I understand your point and that's why the next update will include more free features into the app. I have also sent you an email to explain my point in details and I would really appreciate it if you can get back to me about it. Thanks!

Regal Beauty Hair & Beauty Supply

The app does what it says. I do feel the keyword suggestions could be better. I have to use another app for that. Once I finish all products in our store I will redo this review after tracking.

July 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! While using the app, if you find anything that could be improved, I'm always more than happy to hear your suggestions, don't hesitate to contact me in the app when you want. Thanks again :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8