SEO Products Optimizer

SEO Products Optimizer

by Axel Hardy

Get SEO score. Improve SEO. Optimize Images. Drive traffic.

Designs by Tonitunes

I am new to selling on Shopify and trying my best to have a clear, clean, and easily shippable website, but I'm not familiar with optimizing at all and This app has been a lifesaver for me in covering all my bases. I would be lost without it now.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much! So happy you talked about the ease-of-use of my app. That's something I focus a lot while designing and working on it. A new update will be published soon with more features and filters to help you even more :)

Fergiz Fashion

This is app is a "must have" on every ecommerce store. It is very user friendly, easy to understand for beginners and very essential. I usually hire somebody to optimize my SEO monthly and pay hundreds of dollars. With this app, I can optimize my own SEO for free or for a really discounted price. There's nothing to lose if you try this app, it offers a free plan for you to try. I am so glad I came across this app. Thank you Axel.

September 25, 2020

Thank you so much! This kind of review makes me so happy to build apps like SEO Products Optimizer. I'm glad to read all of what you wrote here. The app is continuously being improved and since you are now a lifetime premium user, you will definitely get all of them while they come into the app! Thanks again Gizelle :)

Crystal Point Gems And Metaphysical Store

Even in the free version this app is stellar. All stores should be using this out the gate. I am really glad you were able to put all these features together Axl, as this is just what I have been looking for. I have literally hundreds of products to add meta description to and I was really dreading doing it. This app has cut the amount of time I needed to put towards it in half and it is super easy and user friendly. This app is incredible. Please don't hesitate to install it!

September 24, 2020

Thank you very much! Always a pleasure to wake up reading this kind of review. I'm so happy my app is giving you a lot of satisfaction! Thanks for your kind words and if you have any questions about it, you can always contact me via the chat support inside my app :)

Sundry Java

Incredibly user friendly and greatly assisted me while improving not only my product descriptions but helped immensely with SEO optimization! UI was nicely done and easy to understand and navigate.

September 18, 2020

I’m so glad you mentioned the UI! That’s a point on which I spent a lot of time while developing the app. And I’m also constantly improving it when I get new suggestions from merchants. Thanks for your awesome review!

SpectraElectronic

This is a really good app. It runs very smoothly and its easy to use for beginners on Shopify... I used it to write descriptions for my products in my shop, and I noticed an immediate increase in customer traffic visiting my site thanks to search results. I highly recommend checking this app out...

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm so glad to read that you got some success using my app and following the recommendations. The app will continue to be improved so I think you will get even more nice results to your store :)

G&C Medical

I don't see a significant improvement in my Shopify SEO however the app is very easy to use. I am not sure if it is because I did not sign up a plan so that is why. Anyway, I am happy with it so far.

September 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! If you followed the recommendations inside the app, you should see some results in the next few weeks. SEO takes some time but when it's done well, it definitely work in the long run :)

Cinform Importados

Estou testando e já achei muito bom de uma forma simples e fácil a gente consegue configurar o SEO dos produtos!

September 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review / Muito obrigado!

Anik Jewel

I'm a Jewelry Artist so I like to spend most of my time being creative and that's why this app is invaluable to me. I like the fact that I don't necessarily need to be on a learning curve about SEO. This app does it for me. It prompts me to do what you need to do and keeps you on task until it's done and you are good to go with "green". It is so visually satisfying because as you complete the tasks, they turn green. I would highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to take advantage of SEOs and doing it correctly, but doesn't have time to learn it. What I love most about the app, is that as you continue to use it, you get better and better at it and are learning anyway and you don't even realize it. It's quite amazing. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

September 2, 2020

That's a wonderful review, thank you so much! I love the fact that you say my app helps you to learn SEO. That's exactly a point I had in mind when building this app at the beginning. That's also an aspect I want to develop for the future updates. There will soon be short videos to explain different parts of SEO in order to make you even more comfortable with it. Thanks again, it's always a pleasure to read this kind of feedback!

Mercado do Clássico

Great app and the support from Axel is super good. Would 100% recommend this app for every Shopify user.

Coastal Gifts Inc

I love this app! I have a lot of products and bulk editing does not work well for SEO. I like the suggestions that seem to work universally. I contacts Alex and told him of a couple things that would make it much easier to use. He contacted me to let me know he is working on Filtering in search of products that have or have not been optimized also the AITag Generator which he says will be upgraded soon but until then he is adding the ability to let you put in manual tags as you are working on optimizing which saves a lot of time it sends all changes to your Shopify store product when you save the changes. I look forward to seeing an SEO for the pages and Collection maybe in the future.

August 29, 2020

Thank you so much! Always happy to make updates based on merchant's suggestions, it improves the app and always makes it better. Thanks for your review!

Previous 1 3 4 5