4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for its real-time traffic data and customization options. They appreciate its simplicity, functionality, and precise visitor tracking, which helps enhance website performance and sales. The user-friendly interface and efficient live chat support are also praised. The visitor counter feature is particularly favored by small-brand stores, making this app ideal for those seeking insights into their online visitors.

February 15, 2024

Trafficly est vraiment excellent recommande a tout le monde de l'utilisé pour augmenter la preuve social .

Easy-Shop
Togo
7 days using the app
February 6, 2024

I just had an amazing experience with the live support provided by Arya, and I am very well impressed by her friendly service and INSTANT response time. In addition, it was her ability to make the service feel exclusive and tailored just for me that truly elevated the experience! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a visitor counter for their website. Don't hesitate to chat with them!

Jemtora
Japan
About 2 hours using the app
January 27, 2024

Easy set up and its free!

tymiqa
Netherlands
2 months using the app
May 8, 2024

Good service and prompt replies on the live chat support. I talked to Arya from support and she was very helpful and quickly escalated my issue with the tech team.

Bathroom Outlet
Ireland
37 minutes using the app
February 20, 2024

very useful app i recomend it

SaveZonePK
17 days using the app
March 2, 2024

Great app and professional support.

My Store
4 days using the app
Care Cart replied March 5, 2024

Thanks a lot for sharing the feedback. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We are glad that the team helped you with the setup. 🙂

February 26, 2024

Very good app. A visitor counter is a small detail but makes a world of difference for small-brand stores. Customers don't like feeling alone!

Support from the app is also great. Had an issue (on my end) and got troubleshooting done within 5 minutes.
This is vest app!
Also many Thanks To The Support Team.Support Team Is Good And Really Apperciative

Lahore Glow
10 minutes using the app
Care Cart replied March 1, 2024

Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback. You have made our day. We are super glad that our 24/7 live support team was able to help you with the App setup. 😇

March 1, 2024

nice

Kabeer Mart
About 2 months using the app
Care Cart replied March 5, 2024

Thank you for sharing the feedback.

January 4, 2024

Quick respond if there's any problem ! Nice application would recommend

BIAS