Reviews (767)

4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for its real-time traffic data and customization options. They appreciate its simplicity, functionality, and precise visitor tracking, which helps enhance website performance and sales. The user-friendly interface and efficient live chat support are also praised. The visitor counter feature is particularly favored by small-brand stores, making this app ideal for those seeking insights into their online visitors.

December 8, 2023

Printcraftcreations
Germany
12 days using the app
February 7, 2021

i use this app to see which products are popular. give it a try, it may be beneficial for you. Check it out thumbs ip

OT Teletherapy Kit
About 1 year using the app
Care Cart replied February 8, 2021

Thank you for adding the review and glad that you liked the app. We encourage you to add the review when you have fully experienced our free app on your store. We'd also like to learn more from you in order to make your experience 5-stars with us.

December 15, 2023

rt

Fushya
Germany
20 minutes using the app
May 7, 2023

Haven't had it long enough to rate this but here's 3 free stars I guess.
And now you have to have a certain amount of letters typed to submit the review.

WylieandSon$
About 2 months using the app
May 28, 2021

Domani Furniture
Egypt
About 2 months using the app
March 25, 2021

I'm still testing this app, but so far i cannot complain about it it still has to prove it's value to my store.

Mega Mall Namibia
Namibia
About 1 month using the app
Care Cart replied March 26, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope it will help you establish social proof and optimize conversion on your store. We encourage you to remove the review and add it later when you have full experienced the app on our store. All the best!

November 7, 2021

Just installed. I am eager to see how it prforms. I am hoping it will an interactive visual to help boost sales in my online store.

Ebb & Flow Store
About 1 month using the app
March 6, 2021

very easy to install will be using across my other shopify stores. this app helps you get more sales

FreshAirz
13 days using the app
Care Cart replied March 15, 2021

Thank you for adding review. Glad that you'll use our free app with your other stores as well. We'd like to request you to update the review/rating when you have full experienced the app on your store. All the best!

May 18, 2023

Overall good but some little issues. Customer services sorting them out, hopefully it will be soon.

musilea.com