4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its accurate, real-time traffic data and seamless integration. It's user-friendly, customizable, and easy to install. Many praise the efficient and responsive customer support, especially the live chat feature. The sleek design is appreciated for enhancing store themes and the app is recognized as a valuable tool for driving product interest and aiding conversions.

September 15, 2023

Compilow
Israel
5 minutes using the app
June 14, 2023

Remind me later I'm new to this app so I prefer u guys to remind me later please do so guys thanks a lot

ReggiStore
South Africa
8 minutes using the app
February 22, 2024

m

NueScope
February 7, 2021

i use this app to see which products are popular. give it a try, it may be beneficial for you. Check it out thumbs ip

OT Teletherapy Kit
About 1 year using the app
Care Cart replied February 8, 2021

Thank you for adding the review and glad that you liked the app. We encourage you to add the review when you have fully experienced our free app on your store. We'd also like to learn more from you in order to make your experience 5-stars with us.

March 6, 2021

very easy to install will be using across my other shopify stores. this app helps you get more sales

FreshAirz
6 months using the app
Care Cart replied March 15, 2021

Thank you for adding review. Glad that you'll use our free app with your other stores as well. We'd like to request you to update the review/rating when you have full experienced the app on your store. All the best!

May 28, 2021

Domani Furniture
Egypt
About 2 months using the app
March 25, 2021

I'm still testing this app, but so far i cannot complain about it it still has to prove it's value to my store.

Mega Mall Namibia
Namibia
About 2 months using the app
Care Cart replied March 26, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope it will help you establish social proof and optimize conversion on your store. We encourage you to remove the review and add it later when you have full experienced the app on our store. All the best!

November 7, 2021

Just installed. I am eager to see how it prforms. I am hoping it will an interactive visual to help boost sales in my online store.

Ebb & Flow Store
About 1 month using the app
March 9, 2023

sdaodhasoihdjakshdjahsjdhasjhdkajsdakdjahdjkahdkjadsadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsadasdsadasdasdasdasdd

Decone