One-Click Profit Calculations
We gather all your vital accounting data to calculate your financial metrics. Understand your store with an easy-to-read dashboard.
Automatically sync with your Facebook, Google, Bing, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Aliexpress, CJ Dropshipping, and payment gateway accounts.
Margins & Insights
Say goodbye to messy spreadsheets and time consuming accounting tasks. Get the information and insights you need to grow your business.
About Profit Calc: Profit Dashboard
Profit Calculations In Just One-Click
- Our app makes it easy to see all your accounting/financial data in an easy-to-read dashboard. Discover your store's true profitability.
Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Tik Tok, and Bing Ads Syncing
- Profit Calc provides secure integration with all ad accounts to gather your major ad expenses in one place.
Custom Cost of Goods Sold Setup
- Effortlessly customize your product costs to get an accurate cost of goods sold information. Or automatically sync your "costs per item" with your Shopify store.
Aliexpress Chrome Extension (Perfect for Dropshippers)
- Get exclusive access to our chrome extension to easily sync all your Aliexpress order information.
CJ Dropshipping Integration
- Profit Calc automatically syncs your COGS data from CJ Dropshipping.
Automatically Calculates Your Credit Card Fees
- Built to work with Shopify payments, Paypal, Klarna, iDeal, Mollie, and Stripe. Automatically calculating your credit card fees and transaction costs. Need more integrations? Send us a message.
Handles Any Expense
- Use the monthly expense calculator and learn how all those “extra” costs are affecting your bottom line. It even has the ability to input recurring monthly expenses.
Custom Expenses Per Country
- Have separate shipping expenses per country? Easily input them into Profit Calc to get accurate numbers on your international shipping.
Configured for VAT
- Get accurate calculations if you have VAT included in your Shopify item prices. Profit Calc automatically deducts your VAT from revenue to display your financial metrics customized for EU tax laws.
Fast and Simple Setup
- Profit Calc takes the frustration out of complicated financial systems. Get set up in just a few minutes. If you have any questions check out any of our video guides that can accompany you every step of the way.
Multiple Stores, All in the Same Dashboard
- Every wonder how all your stores are doing together? Have your profit calculated all at once. (each store requires a separate subscription)
Customer Lifetime Value Analysis
- Have your CLTV calculated with just a click of the button.
- Discover each of the profitability of your products over any period of time. .........................................
Stop the spreadsheets. Discover the One-Click Accounting Software and Profit Calculator Dashboard.
Start Your FREE 15-Day Trial Now
- Facebook Ads,
- Google Ads,
- CJ Dropshipping,
- Bing Ads
Pricing 15-day free trial
ALL ACCESS PLAN
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Very happy with this app, highly recommended! I've switched because with the previous app, I had to upgrade from $59,- to $129,- when I reached 1000 orders! What's even more interesting, is that I've found out that Profit Calc is even more accurate than the other, much more expensive app!!! Customer support is also very helpful, so I have reason enough to stick with this one:) Thanks a lot!
Good app, simple and clear.
Good service and quick answers to all my questions.
I would definitely recommend profitc calc to anyone with an e-commerce store
The transaction fees are calculated by a formula although this can be pulled directly from Shopify. The result is that the transaction fees are calculated incorrectly. For example, Beprofit can pull the transaction fees directly from Shopify. Fix this.
Hi, there - thank you for your feedback! We sincerely apologize for that. We have found that the formula method is very accurate but we'd be happy to implement a feature for you to have the fees directly pulled from Shopify 😄
We've also sent you a follow-up message about this.
We are always here to offer any assistance you may need 😄