Profit Calc: Profit Dashboard

Profit Calc: Profit Dashboard

by Profit Calc

Profit Calculator, Dashboard, Analytics, CLTV, & Auto Syncing

Nordic Peace

I tried many Apps like this, but this one is the best, most professional and Founder is the just awesome. Made modifications to my requests and responds fast to all queries. I recommend 100%

HealthyBreeze

Best app for low and high ticket dropshipping, quick responses from support and willing to implement custom features for my business, couldn’t be happier.

Lumora Skin

Best app I've found for accounting on Shopify so far, it shows everything you need to know in a way that is easy to understand. The customer service is also very helpful and quick to respond. Most importantly for me, you can enter the COGS manually so they are exact and not estimated. This is helpful if you sell multiple items to multiple countries - the other apps I tried estimate the COGS based on the Shopify product cost, which is not helpful as the price including shipping varies depending on the product and the country. I would suggest allowing manual entry of transaction fees too, since Paypal for example charges a different fee depending on the country of the buyer, so the way it is set up at the minute the estimated fees are not going to be exact unless you only sell to one country.

Smartwatchmagazijn.nl

Great app that gives you a good insight in your daily results. Saves a lot of time and no more hassle with Excel Sheets. And support is great!!

Mega Promo Mania

Great APP! Great Customer Service! Very important to help the manage of the store. I recommend it for any store.

Tube Top Company

Great app. Works good. Team is very helpful when you have questions and even go the length of improving the app once I mentioned there was no way to download report. They updated the app immediately to include a button to download.

Original Kettlebell

Profit calc support is awesome. Every time I contact support for help, they go over and above what is required to help. Highly recommend his app.

LullRing

This is the only profit calculator app on the shopify app store that has the features I need. The developers added a whole section to the app at my first request. Definitely one of the best customer experiences I've had. This profit app beats them all :)

Fresh Brimz

Works exceptionally well. Integrates data from a number of different sources into an easy to interpret interface. Especially helpful for knowing when to “scale up” a store. Was using rough approximations prior to getting this app. Highly recommend.

Cozy and Homely

This is my first review ever and I recommend this APP over the others if you want 5 stars customer support. Jamie the founder literally coded a new feature just for me. Thank you. You can track all the stats just as well as the other apps.

Previous 1