Profit Calc: Profit Calculator

Understand Your Profit With: Dashboards, Analytics, & Insights

$29.95/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Toy Hut

Still, the #1 profit app, and the price is perfect. No APPs should charge you fees based on your orders.

November 14, 2022

Thank you so much for this review! 😄 Glad you like our pricing plan as well 😅 If you need anything at all just send us a message!

My Charming Fox

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm very satisfied with the service. The CEO himself created a new feature upon my request. Best profit tracking app so far. I've tried at least 4. Recommended!

DEPLAY

Location Netherlands

Great app and even better service. Love all the calculations and metrics which gives us a great insight. Thanks Jamie!

ByFianna.de

Location Sweden

Great app with also great customer service. The app tracks my profits really good and it is really easy and quick now to see my profits.
Had some problems with connecting 2 tiktok account and the problem was fixed within hours.
Great and quick contact with Jamie. Jammie thanks allot!

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for this awesome review 😁 Love to hear you find Profit Calc useful. Glad we could add the multiple Tik Tok account feature as well! If you need anything at all let us know. Cheers! :)

Little Unique Shop

Excellent app! We've tried other apps and they were lacking. With Profit Calc we were able to update our order data from a year prior which was what we were needing. We have been using this app for a few months now and we are able to see all off our data clearly for our store. And best of all the customer support is great! Quick responses, super helpful, and knowledgeable. They show they truly care about their customers. We highly recommend this company!

Hansen Boutique

Location Norway

The app does exactly what I was hoping it would do. Very easy to use. Customer Service is super fast

Liberté Leather

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app does exactly what I was hoping it would do. Very easy to use. I needed to do a couple of custom changes and the team were more than helpful with my needs. Probably the best customer support I have ever experienced.

Smartfit.gr

Location Greece

Unfortunately, I couldn't use the service due to some technical difficulties with my store, but the team is fantastic with amazing support. As soon as the issue is fixed, I will use it again!

Norshoppe

Location Norway

Great app, it really helps to track your profits this way. Customer service was also very helpful to me.

DeeTrade

Great app! A lot of usable features and you can adjust it to your own needs. If you think you need something more - just hit up support and they do all the magic things in the blink of an eye! Huge shoutout to Jamie.

Previous 1 3 4 5