Profit Calc: Profit Calculator

Understand Your Profit With: Dashboards, Analytics, & Insights

$29.95/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pets Cloud☁️

Location Germany

This application is very helpful to track your results on your sales. besides that the customer support replies fast with very good help!

Avanali

Location Germany

Amazing customer support and excellent app, it shows everything you need to know in a way that is easy to understand.
They resolve the issues very quickly. With the help of Profit calc, you don't need to use spreadsheets, you can get automatic calculations with detailed profit analysis. Highly recommend

Mooska

Location Netherlands

This app really made my life much easier! Without any effort it integrates multiple stores with multiple currencies, providing me with a accurate high level overview I need to run my business. On top of that, customer support is on point as well. Couldn't be happier with this this app.

BeltBro

Incredible app with an even more amazing support team! Extremely responsive and answered all my questions to get the app working perfectly! Highly recommend! A+

GiftsForAll

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very well made! This is a great app & customer support! Great integrations too. Helps to clearly understand our profits and equipped our team to make better business decisions.

February 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words - happy to hear it's helping! As always if you need anything at all let us know :)

Frank & Georgia

Great app! Great customer service! Love all the integrations, and thoughtfulness in the app design. Able to account for all of the different business expenses, etc.

Vimeda Oslo

Location Germany

A real gamechanger for ecom. The app keeps our business on track in terms of tracking profitability and reduces a whole lot of manual workload. Very satisfied with the service provided with Jamie as well. Quick to respond and always ready to go the extra mile in serving the customer. Would recommend!

MINA Kleidung

Location Netherlands

Very grateful with the app's features and service! After creating an issue by our team, the dashboard was not correct anymore, but after sending a message to Jamie in the chatbox he solved it for us immediately! Thanks again! Big recommender!

Honojoy

Location Netherlands

Best service an app has ever provided me :) Best service an app has ever provided me :) Best service an app has ever provided me :)

BOSSY AF

great staff and support. i can feel confident that i have everything i need from CAC to my monthly accounting to set me up for success and save on the expenses of an accountant while i get started in the first 12 months of my business.