Profit Calc: Profit Calculator

Understand Your Profit With: Dashboards, Analytics, & Insights

$29.95/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Frank & Georgia

Great app! Great customer service! Love all the integrations, and thoughtfulness in the app design. Able to account for all of the different business expenses, etc.

Vimeda Oslo

Location Germany

A real gamechanger for ecom. The app keeps our business on track in terms of tracking profitability and reduces a whole lot of manual workload. Very satisfied with the service provided with Jamie as well. Quick to respond and always ready to go the extra mile in serving the customer. Would recommend!

MINA Kleidung

Location Netherlands

Very grateful with the app's features and service! After creating an issue by our team, the dashboard was not correct anymore, but after sending a message to Jamie in the chatbox he solved it for us immediately! Thanks again! Big recommender!

Honojoy

Location Netherlands

Best service an app has ever provided me :) Best service an app has ever provided me :) Best service an app has ever provided me :)

BOSSY AF

great staff and support. i can feel confident that i have everything i need from CAC to my monthly accounting to set me up for success and save on the expenses of an accountant while i get started in the first 12 months of my business.

Kaitsuko

Location France

Really great, easy to use and to configure.
Support is kind and efficient. Price is okay especially if you have multiple stores
I recommend

Nuvino Deutschland

Location Netherlands

What a great app, really unmissable for any dropshipper or other brand owner. Especially the customer service is great! If you have an issue, they help you personally till everything is solved. Thanks again Jamie!

ShopFindir

Location Germany

Profit Calc is a great app that lets you connect multiple stores and advertising channels, such as, Facebook, Google and Pinterest. The app also has multiple handy features such as the monthly expenses function. I would recommend this app to anyone that would like to have a clear overview over their expenses, revenue, profit and much more. Profit Calc is a much have for you to get the best possible financial insights in your business.

Decomline Store

Location Netherlands

Very happy with this app, highly recommended! I've switched because with the previous app, I had to upgrade from $59,- to $129,- when I reached 1000 orders! What's even more interesting, is that I've found out that Profit Calc is even more accurate than the other, much more expensive app!!! Customer support is also very helpful, so I have reason enough to stick with this one:) Thanks a lot!

Shavemate

Location Netherlands

Good app, simple and clear.
Good service and quick answers to all my questions.
I would definitely recommend profitc calc to anyone with an e-commerce store