January 1, 2020

So far its been a great experience, this app is simple to use and Jamie is doing an amazing job adding more features as requested. Highly Recommended!

FirmSkin
Portugal
9 months using the app
July 28, 2020

Works exceptionally well. Integrates data from a number of different sources into an easy to interpret interface. Especially helpful for knowing when to “scale up” a store. Was using rough approximations prior to getting this app. Highly recommend.

Fresh Brimz
4 months using the app
April 15, 2020

Profit Calc is by far the best app to gain a clear insight into profits. I've tried them all and it just does what it's supposed to do, unlike other apps that are much more expensive.

Support team is very quick and helpful. I'm definitely going to use it on all my stores and recommend it to friends.

PijnVoorbij™
Netherlands
4 months using the app
August 7, 2021

Profit Calc is a great app that lets you connect multiple stores and advertising channels, such as, Facebook, Google and Pinterest. The app also has multiple handy features such as the monthly expenses function. I would recommend this app to anyone that would like to have a clear overview over their expenses, revenue, profit and much more. Profit Calc is a much have for you to get the best possible financial insights in your business.

ShopFindir
Germany
13 days using the app
November 23, 2020

Great APP! Great Customer Service! Very important to help the manage of the store. I recommend it for any store.

Mega Promo Mania
Brazil
About 2 months using the app
July 2, 2020

This is my first review ever and I recommend this APP over the others if you want 5 stars customer support. Jamie the founder literally coded a new feature just for me. Thank you. You can track all the stats just as well as the other apps.

Cozy and Homely
Singapore
2 months using the app
Edited April 18, 2020

After testing 4 other apps (that didn't work) I finally tried this one, too bad I didn't find it right away. that would have saved me a lot of time.

SlimChins™
2 months using the app
April 18, 2020

Super. really the best app of its kind. works well and the services are very fast and helpful!!!!!!!

HiCompress™
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
June 26, 2020

One of the best, if not the best, app out there. Fast, responsive and accurate. They also offered me another 1 month for free as a compensation for an error that lasted a few hours! Top notch.

Sweevly
Jordan
About 1 month using the app
Edited October 1, 2020

Great app. Works good. Team is very helpful when you have questions and even go the length of improving the app once I mentioned there was no way to download report. They updated the app immediately to include a button to download.

Tube Top Company