Profit Calc: Profit Calculator

Profit Calc: Profit Calculator

$29.95/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited October 13, 2021

Best service an app has ever provided me :) Best service an app has ever provided me :) Best service an app has ever provided me :)

Honojoy
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 12, 2021

great staff and support. i can feel confident that i have everything i need from CAC to my monthly accounting to set me up for success and save on the expenses of an accountant while i get started in the first 12 months of my business.

BOSSY AF
Time spent using app: 24 days
September 8, 2021

Really great, easy to use and to configure.
Support is kind and efficient. Price is okay especially if you have multiple stores
I recommend

Kaitsuko
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 2, 2021

What a great app, really unmissable for any dropshipper or other brand owner. Especially the customer service is great! If you have an issue, they help you personally till everything is solved. Thanks again Jamie!

Nuvino Deutschland
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 7, 2021

Profit Calc is a great app that lets you connect multiple stores and advertising channels, such as, Facebook, Google and Pinterest. The app also has multiple handy features such as the monthly expenses function. I would recommend this app to anyone that would like to have a clear overview over their expenses, revenue, profit and much more. Profit Calc is a much have for you to get the best possible financial insights in your business.

ShopFindir
Germany
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited July 18, 2021

Very happy with this app, highly recommended! I've switched because with the previous app, I had to upgrade from $59,- to $129,- when I reached 1000 orders! What's even more interesting, is that I've found out that Profit Calc is even more accurate than the other, much more expensive app!!! Customer support is also very helpful, so I have reason enough to stick with this one:) Thanks a lot!

Decomline Store
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 1, 2021

Good app, simple and clear.
Good service and quick answers to all my questions.
I would definitely recommend profitc calc to anyone with an e-commerce store

Shavemate
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 10, 2021

The transaction fees are calculated by a formula although this can be pulled directly from Shopify. The result is that the transaction fees are calculated incorrectly. For example, Beprofit can pull the transaction fees directly from Shopify. Fix this.

WASABI Knives
Germany
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
Profit Calc replied May 13, 2021

Hi, there - Jamie here from Profit Calc - thank you for your feedback!

Our app has been updated to have the fees directly pulled from Shopify as well so there should be no discrepancies at this point going forward.

We've also sent you a follow-up message about this.

We are always here to offer any assistance you may need 😄

April 15, 2021

This App will give you the final overview of all your numbers that you've always wished for. It's really cool to see that there are days in which we had greater profits even though we had lower revenues, simply because people purchased some products rather than others. After some research, you can easily understand on which bundles to put more effort in terms of marketing and advertising. Customer support was also amazing. They replied immediately with some problems that I had about VAT and COGS stats and fixed that for me in a timely manner. For what it gives, the app is worth way more than its costs. Highly recommended.

Kus Kus Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 24, 2021

The team behind Profit calc sure knows have to provide customer service. They've helped us all the way finding good solutions to make it a tool we can use. Would definitely recommend the app and the team!

Packraftnorge.no