Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Superior Boutique

I tried the app out and appreciate that's it's free; however, I understand why. The limitations are not great especially considering that I can't fully enter my store's web address. Why have character limits for the most important aspect of the business?

March 17, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks so much for the feedback.
Yes, we do limit the number of characters but for a reason. We're using a technology that allows you to make an adjustment (such as color, text) that will always correlate with the animation. Removing this limitation can cause a serious change in the output of the video, such as a very small website address, that will be hard to read.
I suggest using a URL shortener tool such as bit.ly, that not only gives you the option to cut down the characters, but also provides data on clicks.

Feel free to contact our support at support@promo.com for any needed assistance.

All the best and good luck with your business!

Squirrel Girl Boutique and Resale

A real App/Website 100% Free, no hidden fee, no trial period, no demo, just the app...
So rare on Shopify that it deserves all the 5* in the world!
Thank you Promo.com!!

Yêu Lashes

The app is very easy to use with very cute templates. The low rating is because whenever I finish making the videos, it will not publish with the customization. The colors will default back to what it was.

March 14, 2021

Hi there,

***
UPDATE: Thanks again for reaching out! the issue was fixed!
***
Sorry for that! our engineering team is looking for the cause of that and I'm sure we'll soon provide a fix. I apologize for any inconvenience it may cause!
Thanks,

Coctumland

des petits video pour la promo. c'est vraiement pas mal
je viens de commencer l'utilisation mais c'est bien

March 14, 2021

Merci pour les commentaires. Faites-nous savoir ce qui en fera un avis 5 étoiles. Tous mes vœux,

Promo d'équipe

threedimmension.com

The video was great. I will be back to tell how it will elevate my sales. At this point I do not know. The video looks good and promising. I intend to do about 10 to test the market. Thanks for the opportunity. Nice!!! It looks good. We are looking forward when it will start generation leads

Attire Flair

Perfect App , easy to use , very awesome templates , very easy way to create videos and publish it to your social media accounts

Ardent Nutrition

making a video add was super quick and posting to my social media outlets was a breeze! I'm hoping to add them to my monthly marketing campaigns.

March 7, 2021

Thanks for the great review!
Posting product videos as a part of your marketing campaigns is a great idea, Keep making great videos and let us know how it works for you from time to time.

Yours,

iMuskop

Great app I would definitely recommend to everyone to get for your store. I helped us preview our product and more

YES! great to hear!
Keep making great videos and good luck with your business!

Team promo

Uni Fitness

Hey is Free and help me alot, MUST ADD THIS APP Thank you Promo.com ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

March 7, 2021

Thanks! happy you liked it!
keep making great videos.

MCMCK

Easy to use to create simple video ads. Seems there are limited design templates but definitely worth it since it's free.

February 28, 2021

Thanks for the review! really glad you liked it.
Keep making great videos!