Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Ornatha Jewelry Online Store

I use this app to make the videos to promote my company. I really like it because it is so easy and fast with a great quality.

AAKAR COMPUTERS

Promo.com is Excellent App, Every thing is ready, I Just Started Using it. Found very good Features, Only thing is that the Length of Video is too small.

Seekret Shop

Wowwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This app is so cool and very convenient for me. Just drag and drop, PLAY!

DuPanaized

Pretty amazing app, definitely recommend it to people that start out like me. It is very useful and a powerful tool that helps you promoting yourself, shop, items or whatever you want. I am loving it.

jurgen's phantastic.com

very easy to use of making videos for customer and showing new product,I really like it,I'll go to continue,thank you guys

June 22, 2020

Awesome! Really glad you liked it, keep making great videos :)

Team Promo

The Red Panda SG

I love it! It's such an amazing experience using a free video as a simple promotional marketing tool for us who are just starting as online marketers. Thanks.

June 22, 2020

So good to hear, glad you liked it!

Chez-Molly™

Such a really nice app and easy to use. The user experience is really nice.
One improvment could to choose to add or not a logo. It looks like mandatory for now. So when the colors are not matching, not all the type of video can be used

SRB Fine Artworks

This is the greatest app ever! I just love the ease with which I can design my own ads. They look slick and professional - and people are noticing. Love it. I urge everyone to get this app. It is so easy and turns out fabulous videos.

Slay By Shayee

Great app, did way more than I thought and I am totally obsessed. Definitely came through in the clutch. Just a few weeks shy of my grand opening.

SHE Candle Co.

I had so much fun with this app! Can't wait to create more amazing content for my shop! Beautiful videos!