Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

SavageByNika

I used this app for the first time and this app was very user friendly. It was easy and quick. Thank you !

Cool Collage Frames

Promoting my products with a video is a great way of attracting potential customers. I love how easy and useful this app is!

bandmvmt

Wonderful app for creating amazing videos. I will give it 5* even though it's currently lacking the function to post to Instagram. I reached out to the team and they explained the situation, very good and quick response.

July 9, 2020

Thanks for the 5 stars! really glad you liked it.
Posting to Instagram will be back soon :)
Keep making great videos,

Otoka.

Nice app. didn't test all the features yet but already would recommend it. thanks.

ActivFitPro

doing great so far. limited video ads template. but its worth to try. more free templates please....

Toasted Swimwear

Takes less than 5 minutes and is so easy to use! I look forward to seeing new options available in the future!

Charlton Family Industries

I like It, just wish i was able to download video to computer desk top. Instead of embedding script.

Match Originals

It is amazing how simple it is to create and edit videos that match with your brand and style! it easily integrates with facebook and other platforms. The templates are very useful

July 9, 2020

AWESOME!! glad you liked it, keep making great videos.

Mama Love

I recently connected this app to my store and created an awesome product video. When I had trouble sharing it to social media, the support team swooped in to help. I am so impressed with the level of personal attention I received. My issue was corrected and the communication was first rate.

You made our day!
Thanks for taking the time to write the review and good luck with your business!

FashionTima

So easy to use, I love this app and I recommend to all ecommerce owners who just start the business.

We love you back 😉
Thanks for the great review!