4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and effective subscription management. They appreciate its functionalities like payment installments and customization options, which boost recurring revenue. The support team is praised for their quick responses and issue resolution. Merchants also value the free plan and reasonable pricing for upgrades. Regular updates and improvements have made this one of the top subscription apps.

January 17, 2024

The Propel team is simply amazing. I cannot recommend them enough! I have them set up on multiple of my Shopify stores and their app is a lifesaver. Their support team is always more than willing to help me out in a timely manner. If you're looking for a subscription app - look no further!!

SWFL Guidebook
Almost 2 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied January 18, 2024

Hello friends at SWFL Guidebook,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Drew! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 25, 2024

I'm really picky and will spend hours looking at certain apsects and designs of my website. I gave Propel a shot, and, the subscription integration after I simply changed the color (literally that's all i did!) looks really professional. I highly recommend them. And Leo who I was speaking with when I had "picky" questions: Fast, responsive and extremely helpful. Sign up for a paid subscription! You must allow your customers to cancel on their own without having to contact you.

My Store
2 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied January 26, 2024

Hello friends at My Store,

Thank you very much for the review, Michael! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

November 29, 2023

The tech support is great, they are super responsive when I have questions about how to change a product or subscription.

tote-ally Local
About 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 30, 2023

Hello friends at tote-ally Local,

Thank you very much for the review! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

October 31, 2023

A great app with even better customer service.

NanoBrush PRO
Over 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 1, 2023

Hello friends at NanoBrush PRO,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Sami! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 23, 2023

Great application! 5 stars. I had an issue, installing the application on my Shopify website and support was easy and simple to deal with. They solve the issue and no time and now I love the app. The propel subscription app is Highly recommended.

K9 CARNIVORE
2 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 24, 2023

Hello friends at K9 CARNIVORE,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

September 27, 2023

I've tried a few other subscription apps and these guys are by far the best. Clean, clear design and super customer service. Highly recommended.

ATTIC Teas
2 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 28, 2023

Hello friends at ATTIC Teas,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Ric! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 3, 2023

Amazing app and features. It's a must if you want to keep your customers happy.

FITKONGZ
Spain
5 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied October 4, 2023

Hello friends at FITKONGZ,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

December 1, 2023

Amazing help from Tom.
The widget was not showing on my product page.
He helped quickly and whitin 1 minute he fixed it.
Perfect help!

Beauty Is Yours
Netherlands
41 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied December 4, 2023

Hello friends at Beauty Is Yours,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Pim! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

September 22, 2023

I'm genuinely impressed with Propel Subscription. Not only is the app top-notch, but their support team truly sets them apart. They're incredibly responsive and consistently go the extra mile to assist. Highly recommended!

VienneMilano
12 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 23, 2023

Hello friends at VienneMilano,

Thank you very much for the review, Vienne! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

November 2, 2023

Muy buen soporte! Recibí la ayuda que necesitaba.

GoldlineTrades
23 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 3, 2023

Hola amigos de GoldlineTrades,

¡Gracias por la IMPRESIONANTE reseña! Eres muy apreciado. ¡Disfruta de la aplicación y más potencia para tu negocio! 🚀