4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and effective subscription management. They appreciate its functionalities like payment installments and customization options, which boost recurring revenue. The support team is praised for their quick responses and issue resolution. Merchants also value the free plan and reasonable pricing for upgrades. Regular updates and improvements have made this one of the top subscription apps.

May 3, 2022

my customers have been begging me to add a subscription option on our website and i stumbled on this one! its free and very easy to use. Not only is this app easy to function but the fact that it provides customer service chat is a plus! i absolutely love this subscription app and so will my customers.

rosesholisticgarden
April 19, 2022

Loving the app!!! Great customer service, Had trouble with the last app I was using but so far, very happy with everything here :) Thank you

Femme Waist Beads.
Propel Commerce replied April 19, 2022

Hello friends at Femme Waist Beads,

We're glad to hear you enjoy our app! Thank you for the review, Shayra! Chat us anytime you need help!

May 12, 2022

really great customer service they quickly fixed an issue I had with integrating app to my theme. highly recommend !

Zartana
Propel Commerce replied May 12, 2022

Hello friends at Zartana,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Brenda! Thank you.
We're always happy to help. More power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

Edited February 4, 2023

Bonne application. Pas mal de fonctionnalités dans le pack Gratuit. Mais nécessite du development en fonction du thème choisi. Le CS est très disponible et répond immédiatement.

AJY
France
Propel Commerce replied February 4, 2023

Bonjour les amis d'AJY,

Merci beaucoup pour l'avis, Margaux! Nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider à tout moment. Discutez-nous chaque fois que vous avez besoin d'aide ! Plus de puissance pour votre entreprise ! 🚀

- Léo @ Propel Commerce

April 15, 2022

I've been using this app about a month now. Absolutely amazing. It was super easy to set up and when I had an issue later on, they fixed my mistake VERY quickly. HIGHLY recommended!!!

Yard Card Blvd
Propel Commerce replied April 15, 2022

Hello friends at Yard Card Blvd,

Thank you for appreciating our app and customer service! We are working on continuously improving your experience with us. Don't hesitate to message us for any help you may need. :)

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

May 10, 2022

really useful app, great customer service. Free to use, can't go wrong. so far so good. recommended

Anaqa Inspired
Propel Commerce replied May 10, 2022

Hello friends at Anaqa Inspired,

Thank you so much for the review! You really can't go wrong with our app! 😎
Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

May 6, 2022

Such a great subscription app for Shopify. Easy to use and configure. Amazing support team. Highly recommend this app and any app Propel Commerce is a part of. Five stars!

Taheebo Wellness Tea
Propel Commerce replied May 7, 2022

Hello friends at Taheebo Wellness Tea,

Thanks for the recommendation, Julien! We appreciate your review. Our support team is always here for you. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

October 14, 2022

The app works great but the customer service is NEXT LEVEL! These guys have bent over backward to help me get everything setup and running smoothly. Definitely use this app for your subscriptions and recurring orders!

SquirrellyJoes
Propel Commerce replied October 14, 2022

Hello friends at SquirrellyJoes,

Thank you very much for the review, Joe! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 6, 2023

I would recommend this app because the customer service is fast and convenient! With any questions I had, there was service available.

GoV3gan
About 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied January 6, 2023

Hello friends at GoV3gan,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Alejandro! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom@ Propel Commerce

Edited February 9, 2023

Awesome app! Completely free to use. Very easy set-up too, customisation is good allowing us to make it more 'on-brand'. We have a custom theme and the app devs were on hand to install the coding for us completely free.

Support is fast and provide clear resolutions. Highly recommended!

Natural Dog Chews
About 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied March 24, 2022

Hello friends at Natural Dog Chews,

Thanks for the review, Jason! We're happy to be of service. Message us anytime if you need any help. More power to your business!