4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and effective subscription management. They appreciate its functionalities like payment installments and customization options, which boost recurring revenue. The support team is praised for their quick responses and issue resolution. Merchants also value the free plan and reasonable pricing for upgrades. Regular updates and improvements have made this one of the top subscription apps.

Edited February 4, 2023

Bonne application. Pas mal de fonctionnalités dans le pack Gratuit. Mais nécessite du development en fonction du thème choisi. Le CS est très disponible et répond immédiatement.

AJY
France
Propel Commerce replied February 4, 2023

Bonjour les amis d'AJY,

Merci beaucoup pour l'avis, Margaux! Nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider à tout moment. Discutez-nous chaque fois que vous avez besoin d'aide ! Plus de puissance pour votre entreprise ! 🚀

- Léo @ Propel Commerce

April 15, 2022

I've been using this app about a month now. Absolutely amazing. It was super easy to set up and when I had an issue later on, they fixed my mistake VERY quickly. HIGHLY recommended!!!

Yard Card Blvd
Propel Commerce replied April 15, 2022

Hello friends at Yard Card Blvd,

Thank you for appreciating our app and customer service! We are working on continuously improving your experience with us. Don't hesitate to message us for any help you may need. :)

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

May 26, 2023

Just installing this now. Support person is great, Plug-in was recommended to me and the features look good.

REDSTIX
Propel Commerce replied May 26, 2023

Hello friends at REDSTIX,

Thank you very much for the review, Robyn! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

September 8, 2022

Customer service from Leo is excellent! Smooth and hospitable service. Quick response and willing to help you!

Baron d'Amour
Netherlands
Propel Commerce replied September 8, 2022

Hello friends at Baron d'Amour,

Thank you very much for the review, Michel! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

May 10, 2022

really useful app, great customer service. Free to use, can't go wrong. so far so good. recommended

Anaqa Inspired
Propel Commerce replied May 10, 2022

Hello friends at Anaqa Inspired,

Thank you so much for the review! You really can't go wrong with our app! 😎
Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

May 6, 2022

Such a great subscription app for Shopify. Easy to use and configure. Amazing support team. Highly recommend this app and any app Propel Commerce is a part of. Five stars!

Taheebo Wellness Tea
Propel Commerce replied May 7, 2022

Hello friends at Taheebo Wellness Tea,

Thanks for the recommendation, Julien! We appreciate your review. Our support team is always here for you. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

August 9, 2023

App is really easy to implement, and support was very prompt when I had a question. Has really great features.

OdessaConnect
6 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied August 10, 2023

Hello friends at OdessaConnect,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Brien! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

October 14, 2022

The app works great but the customer service is NEXT LEVEL! These guys have bent over backward to help me get everything setup and running smoothly. Definitely use this app for your subscriptions and recurring orders!

SquirrellyJoes
Propel Commerce replied October 14, 2022

Hello friends at SquirrellyJoes,

Thank you very much for the review, Joe! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 6, 2023

I would recommend this app because the customer service is fast and convenient! With any questions I had, there was service available.

GoV3gan
About 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied January 6, 2023

Hello friends at GoV3gan,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Alejandro! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom@ Propel Commerce

Edited May 12, 2023

I recently updated my website to a new theme and ran into a snag with a subscription product not being able to be added to the cart. I reached out to support and the issue was fixed in minutes. Incredibly responsive (thank you again, Leo!). I've been using the app for a little over a year now and it has been easy to work with and seems really integrated with the Shopify platform as a whole. It's been exactly what we needed to run a subscription box product on our site.

Imouri
About 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied April 15, 2022

Hello friends at Imouri,

We appreciate your feedback! If you need any suggestion or help, don't hesitate to let us know! 😎😉

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce