4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and effective subscription management. They appreciate its functionalities like payment installments and customization options, which boost recurring revenue. The support team is praised for their quick responses and issue resolution. Merchants also value the free plan and reasonable pricing for upgrades. Regular updates and improvements have made this one of the top subscription apps.

April 29, 2023

Haven't had a consumer use it yet, as we are pre-launch, but their customer service and attention to detail is incredible! Will report back once we launch!

mojoy
1 day using the app
Propel Commerce replied April 29, 2023

Hello friends at mojoy,

Thank you very much for the review, Blake! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

April 24, 2023

Its great, support team ( Leo ) is very helpful - Glad I'm using this app , thank you support team for helping me installing the app and getting it running

Swift IT Solutions and Services
4 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied April 24, 2023

Hello friends at Swift IT Solutions and Services,

Thank you very much for the review, David! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

September 11, 2023

App funktioniert super! Einfache Installation und wenn etwas mal Probleme macht, reagiert der Support sehr schnell. Können wir nur weiterempfehlen!

Bergblut GmbH
Austria
6 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 12, 2023

Hallo Freunde der Bergblut GmbH,

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung, David! Wir helfen jederzeit gerne weiter. Chatten Sie mit uns, wann immer Sie Hilfe benötigen! Mehr Power für Ihr Unternehmen! 🚀

July 24, 2023

works well and is easy to set up - support were helpful during setup. I would recommend to others looking for a subscription app

Cat & Canine
About 1 hour using the app
Propel Commerce replied July 25, 2023

Hello friends at Cat & Canine,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

May 4, 2023

It is very easy to navigate, and if you need help.. the team running the chat is AMAZINGLY HELPFUL! Tom was awesome!! Love this app so far!!

Divine Purpose Bakery
Propel Commerce replied May 4, 2023

Hello friends at Divine Purpose Bakery,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Alex! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

May 5, 2023

This app is amazing and hands down THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!

I really appreciate you guys!

Cajun Pilgrim Glitter
Propel Commerce replied May 5, 2023

Hello friends at Cajun Pilgrim Glitter,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Terry! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

May 24, 2023

I needed support with setup and they fixed my issue right away. Very thankful for such a responsive support team.

birchriverclay
About 1 hour using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 24, 2023

Hello friends at birchriverclay,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Jessica! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

August 9, 2023

Great and fast support!! Easy to handle! Color, texte are quickly created and modified. Subscription plans are easily created.

zkillikz
Germany
Propel Commerce replied August 10, 2023

Hello friends at zkillikz,

Thank you very much for the review, Thomas! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

November 16, 2021

Let me save you all some time! Before we opted for Propel Subscription's we spent several hours researching similar apps and Propel has definitely proved to be the best in practice. Chris in support has been a great help and assisted us on every step of the way. Highly recommended.
Charles
Everytopbrand.com

Everytopbrand.com
Over 2 years using the app
Edited July 23, 2022

Leo was very helpful and helped me solve the problem I came across in no time. He was very professional and very patient with me. Definitely recommend him.

Mokano Coffee