4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless subscription integration, boosting recurring revenue and enhancing customer experience. Its clean design, customization options, and user-friendly interface are highly valued. Features like creating subscription plans and installment payments are appreciated. The customer service, particularly Leo, is praised for being responsive and helpful with customized settings. The availability of a free plan makes it a great choice for those starting out or testing the service.

May 11, 2022

Just installed the Subscriptions Recurring Orders and so far I am over the moon with how easy it was to set up! (Seriously, I did it while also getting my girls ready for school, it's that simple.) Support was lightening fast to remove the clickable branding, I am so excited to see where this takes my business!

Treesnail Wellness
Propel Commerce replied May 11, 2022

Hello friends at Treesnail Wellness,

We're happy to help your business grow! 🚀
Thanks for the stellar review, Christine! Our support team will always be here to assist you anytime. Enjoy the app! 😎

May 3, 2022

my customers have been begging me to add a subscription option on our website and i stumbled on this one! its free and very easy to use. Not only is this app easy to function but the fact that it provides customer service chat is a plus! i absolutely love this subscription app and so will my customers.

rosesholisticgarden
October 22, 2022

The support from the team is amazing. Very prompt with responses and will ensure any issues you are experiencing will be resolved

the gums coffee
Propel Commerce replied October 22, 2022

Hello friends at the gums coffee,

Thank you very much for the review, Susara! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

May 12, 2022

really great customer service they quickly fixed an issue I had with integrating app to my theme. highly recommend !

Zartana
Propel Commerce replied May 12, 2022

Hello friends at Zartana,

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Brenda! Thank you.
We're always happy to help. More power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

Edited February 4, 2023

Bonne application. Pas mal de fonctionnalités dans le pack Gratuit. Mais nécessite du development en fonction du thème choisi. Le CS est très disponible et répond immédiatement.

AJY
France
Propel Commerce replied February 4, 2023

Bonjour les amis d'AJY,

Merci beaucoup pour l'avis, Margaux! Nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider à tout moment. Discutez-nous chaque fois que vous avez besoin d'aide ! Plus de puissance pour votre entreprise ! 🚀

- Léo @ Propel Commerce

April 15, 2022

I've been using this app about a month now. Absolutely amazing. It was super easy to set up and when I had an issue later on, they fixed my mistake VERY quickly. HIGHLY recommended!!!

Yard Card Blvd
Propel Commerce replied April 15, 2022

Hello friends at Yard Card Blvd,

Thank you for appreciating our app and customer service! We are working on continuously improving your experience with us. Don't hesitate to message us for any help you may need. :)

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

September 8, 2022

Customer service from Leo is excellent! Smooth and hospitable service. Quick response and willing to help you!

Baron d'Amour
Netherlands
Propel Commerce replied September 8, 2022

Hello friends at Baron d'Amour,

Thank you very much for the review, Michel! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

May 10, 2022

really useful app, great customer service. Free to use, can't go wrong. so far so good. recommended

Anaqa Inspired
Propel Commerce replied May 10, 2022

Hello friends at Anaqa Inspired,

Thank you so much for the review! You really can't go wrong with our app! 😎
Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

May 6, 2022

Such a great subscription app for Shopify. Easy to use and configure. Amazing support team. Highly recommend this app and any app Propel Commerce is a part of. Five stars!

Taheebo Wellness Tea
Propel Commerce replied May 7, 2022

Hello friends at Taheebo Wellness Tea,

Thanks for the recommendation, Julien! We appreciate your review. Our support team is always here for you. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

October 14, 2022

The app works great but the customer service is NEXT LEVEL! These guys have bent over backward to help me get everything setup and running smoothly. Definitely use this app for your subscriptions and recurring orders!

SquirrellyJoes
Propel Commerce replied October 14, 2022

Hello friends at SquirrellyJoes,

Thank you very much for the review, Joe! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀