4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless subscription integration, boosting recurring revenue and enhancing customer experience. Its clean design, customization options, and user-friendly interface are highly valued. Features like creating subscription plans and installment payments are appreciated. The customer service, particularly Leo, is praised for being responsive and helpful with customized settings. The availability of a free plan makes it a great choice for those starting out or testing the service.

February 8, 2024

I only have positive things to say with my experience so far! Every time there has been an issue, the support team has been super friendly and prompt with their help.

We intend to keep using their services and huge thanks to the Propel Support team, biggest shoutout to Leo. Thank you!

Happy Stack Cookies
17 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied February 9, 2024

Hello friends at Happy Stack Cookies,

Thank you very much for the review! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

February 7, 2024

Not only does the app work great with lots of ways to customize, the support team is amazing (thanks Tom)!

Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store
About 5 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied February 9, 2024

Hello friends at Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Ann! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 25, 2024

I'm really picky and will spend hours looking at certain apsects and designs of my website. I gave Propel a shot, and, the subscription integration after I simply changed the color (literally that's all i did!) looks really professional. I highly recommend them. And Leo who I was speaking with when I had "picky" questions: Fast, responsive and extremely helpful. Sign up for a paid subscription! You must allow your customers to cancel on their own without having to contact you.

My Store
2 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied January 26, 2024

Hello friends at My Store,

Thank you very much for the review, Michael! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 17, 2024

The Propel team is simply amazing. I cannot recommend them enough! I have them set up on multiple of my Shopify stores and their app is a lifesaver. Their support team is always more than willing to help me out in a timely manner. If you're looking for a subscription app - look no further!!

SWFL Guidebook
Almost 2 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied January 18, 2024

Hello friends at SWFL Guidebook,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Drew! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

December 1, 2023

Amazing help from Tom.
The widget was not showing on my product page.
He helped quickly and whitin 1 minute he fixed it.
Perfect help!

Beauty Is Yours
Netherlands
41 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied December 4, 2023

Hello friends at Beauty Is Yours,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Pim! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 29, 2023

The tech support is great, they are super responsive when I have questions about how to change a product or subscription.

tote-ally Local
About 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 30, 2023

Hello friends at tote-ally Local,

November 23, 2023

Great application! 5 stars. I had an issue, installing the application on my Shopify website and support was easy and simple to deal with. They solve the issue and no time and now I love the app. The propel subscription app is Highly recommended.

K9 CARNIVORE
2 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 24, 2023

Hello friends at K9 CARNIVORE,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 2, 2023

Muy buen soporte! Recibí la ayuda que necesitaba.

GoldlineTrades
20 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 3, 2023

Hola amigos de GoldlineTrades,

¡Gracias por la IMPRESIONANTE reseña! Eres muy apreciado. ¡Disfruta de la aplicación y más potencia para tu negocio! 🚀

October 31, 2023

A great app with even better customer service.

NanoBrush PRO
Over 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 1, 2023

Hello friends at NanoBrush PRO,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Sami! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 11, 2023

I don't know yet, but I needed help with setup and they helped me getting the setup right.

Ripple Affect Australia