4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless subscription integration, boosting recurring revenue and enhancing customer experience. Its clean design, customization options, and user-friendly interface are highly valued. Features like creating subscription plans and installment payments are appreciated. The customer service, particularly Leo, is praised for being responsive and helpful with customized settings. The availability of a free plan makes it a great choice for those starting out or testing the service.

February 7, 2022

This is my first day using it. Setup and look is great! Can't wait to see it work! Thank you for doing this for free!

Tulua Nutrition
About 2 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied February 9, 2022

Hello at Tulua Nutrition,

Thank you very much for the review and your feedback! We appreciate it. Please let us know when you've granted us access to your store so we can install our app in your theme. Free of charge, of course! 😜

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

February 3, 2022

This is a great app, thanks for your help! easy to use and stylish, more than enough in order to add subscriptions (they are so good for conversions).

Live Now Skincare
About 4 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied February 3, 2022

Hello Ruth at Live Now Skincare,

Thank you very much for the review and your feedback! 💕
We're glad you find it useful. More power to your business!
We're always here if you need any assistance!

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

January 28, 2022

Love the app! Very easy to set up and the staff that helped me through the process was incredibly responsive, fast and helpful! 10/10 would recommend!

Outdoor Junction US
1 day using the app
Propel Commerce replied January 28, 2022

Hello friends at Outdoor Junction US,

Your need is our priority! We'll always step up our game to make sure you get the best service. :)

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

January 10, 2022

Excellent user support. Added this to my store and was up and running in less than 30 minutes. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to set up a subscribed product.

Twin Cities Leather
About 1 hour using the app
December 21, 2021

So far so good, thank you for making this app free! It is really easy to install and use. Interface is pretty neat too, great UI/UX

Eterna-Life
Singapore
10 months using the app
December 9, 2021

So far so good! I reached out to developers to help because my theme was not supported. They immediately got to work and integrated it seamlessly into my store. I love the look and feel of the app. Its easy to set up and I really appreciate the hard work the developers did to get my subscriptions up and running. Very impressed! Thanks Guys!

MaelströmFiber Arts
About 2 months using the app
November 16, 2021

Let me save you all some time! Before we opted for Propel Subscription's we spent several hours researching similar apps and Propel has definitely proved to be the best in practice. Chris in support has been a great help and assisted us on every step of the way. Highly recommended.
Charles
Everytopbrand.com

Everytopbrand.com
Over 2 years using the app
November 8, 2021

Great App!
Easy to install and add to product pages. Makes it easy to track customer subscriptions and sell subscription items. Support is quick to reply to issues and fix them

Aliments Farmhouse Food