4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless subscription integration, boosting recurring revenue and enhancing customer experience. Its clean design, customization options, and user-friendly interface are highly valued. Features like creating subscription plans and installment payments are appreciated. The customer service, particularly Leo, is praised for being responsive and helpful with customized settings. The availability of a free plan makes it a great choice for those starting out or testing the service.

November 2, 2023

Muy buen soporte! Recibí la ayuda que necesitaba.

GoldlineTrades
20 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 3, 2023

Hola amigos de GoldlineTrades,

¡Gracias por la IMPRESIONANTE reseña! Eres muy apreciado. ¡Disfruta de la aplicación y más potencia para tu negocio! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

October 31, 2023

A great app with even better customer service.

NanoBrush PRO
Over 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 1, 2023

Hello friends at NanoBrush PRO,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Sami! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 11, 2023

I don't know yet, but I needed help with setup and they helped me getting the setup right.

Ripple Affect Australia
About 2 hours using the app
October 3, 2023

Amazing app and features. It's a must if you want to keep your customers happy.

FITKONGZ
Spain
5 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied October 4, 2023

Hello friends at FITKONGZ,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

September 27, 2023

I've tried a few other subscription apps and these guys are by far the best. Clean, clear design and super customer service. Highly recommended.

ATTIC Teas
2 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 28, 2023

Hello friends at ATTIC Teas,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Ric! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

September 22, 2023

I'm genuinely impressed with Propel Subscription. Not only is the app top-notch, but their support team truly sets them apart. They're incredibly responsive and consistently go the extra mile to assist. Highly recommended!

VienneMilano
12 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 23, 2023

Hello friends at VienneMilano,

Thank you very much for the review, Vienne! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

September 21, 2023

The Cheese People of Grand Rapids
9 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 23, 2023

Hello friends at The Cheese People of Grand Rapids,

Thank you very much for the review, Dave! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

September 15, 2023

It is exactly what I need to creating subscription model.

They have a chatbox to help in anwsering questions promptly.

NYWines
4 months using the app
September 11, 2023

App funktioniert super! Einfache Installation und wenn etwas mal Probleme macht, reagiert der Support sehr schnell. Können wir nur weiterempfehlen!

Bergblut GmbH
Austria
6 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 12, 2023

Hallo Freunde der Bergblut GmbH,

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung, David! Wir helfen jederzeit gerne weiter. Chatten Sie mit uns, wann immer Sie Hilfe benötigen! Mehr Power für Ihr Unternehmen! 🚀

August 12, 2023

Amazing App super easy to use, I couldn't find my theme at first but customer support reached out to me straight away and Leo resolved all my problems instantly. Great service

HOUBA
7 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied August 14, 2023

Hello friends at HOUBA,

Thank you very much for the review, Oliver! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀