Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

by ProveSource Social Proof

The leading social proof, reviews, fomo, sales pop up app

Posh Candle Co.

I use this app to show recent customer behavior from my store. Not only is it easy to setup but you're able to customize how it's shown. I love it.

December 5, 2019

You rock, thank you so much for your honest review.

Addictive Apothecary

This app is great. I would say it is truly a must have. I have been using it now since Oct 29th. An I feel that with the proof of purchase popping up for potential customers to see. That this has increased my sales tremendously. My only issue is that I mad with myself that I waited so long to add it to my site.

Yoga Shop Center

Great app to increase sales and social proof! It makes customers trust the business seeing other people buying from the store.

SkullArmy

Great looking app, easily installed in my store - very good for your social proof and it's free! Thank you guys ;)

SoBo Bikinis

Good, solid app. Does exactly what it needs to do. Easy to use. Quick, competent customer service. Try it for yourself.

Silver turtle

Great app. Thank fully its free.Used it as an alternative to beeketing and it ea easy to integrate and customise

Lumi Prints

Provesource is exactly what I needed and it's nicely designed as well. I wish you guys made a on-site chat app for interacting with customers. I'd love more apps from you guys.

Yookidoo Store

Best Social proof app and great developers team!
Thanks for an amazing product and contribution to our sales!

ORIGEM | Bamboo Sunglasses

Really nice app. Perfect customer support. The app is still developing with many features coming soon. It would be nice to have a smaller plan that is neither the free one nor the one that is already quite expensive for small businesses. Apart from that, really great job,

Bike Mob

What a superb app that does exactlt what it says on the tin, and more! Great integration too and the support for any questions in unparalleled!