ProveSource Social Proof

ProveSource Social Proof

by ProveSource

Sales Pop | Reviews Notification | Fomo | Social Proof

Silver turtle

Great app. Thank fully its free.Used it as an alternative to beeketing and it ea easy to integrate and customise

Lumi Prints

Provesource is exactly what I needed and it's nicely designed as well. I wish you guys made a on-site chat app for interacting with customers. I'd love more apps from you guys.

Yookidoo Store

Best Social proof app and great developers team!
Thanks for an amazing product and contribution to our sales!

ORIGEM | Bamboo Sunglasses

Really nice app. Perfect customer support. The app is still developing with many features coming soon. It would be nice to have a smaller plan that is neither the free one nor the one that is already quite expensive for small businesses. Apart from that, really great job,

Bike Mob

What a superb app that does exactlt what it says on the tin, and more! Great integration too and the support for any questions in unparalleled!

Skintific Beauty

This is great, love these guys and love the app, never had a problem and the look of the notification is on point and trust worthy. Helps conversions

Monii Garmenx

I used this app to promote purchases. I really like that it recommends products for the customer to buy and provides customizable designs.

Turtle Lovers

shout out to provesource, the live updating allows others to know your website is safe and that purchases are being made. 10/10 recommend

Rafay Emporio

I have just started to use this app and happy with all the features. I really like this app till now.
Thanks

April 10, 2019

We're super excited to hear that!
Keep in touch and let us know if you need any help :-)

Unique-Finds

Amazing app! If your new to this and want to start getting sales fast, use this service! This is the best app on shopify hands down no other apps will increase your sales like this!