Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

by ProveSource Social Proof

The leading social proof, reviews, fomo, sales pop up app

Andrea Designs

I saw the app on other shops that I know the owners, I really like it. Also, it creates trust in my store, I think that is the key of the app. Waiting for more sales, my store was opened for about 8 months. Thanks.

PhamousPro

I used this app to generate trust on my store and it does exactly that. Chose this and it didn’t disappoint.

Rasonic.ph

really saw the improvements it did on my daily sales, hope itd increase its monthly limit for the free users tho :P

Airthologie® Canada

This app does a great job letting customers know that recent shoppers have made legitimate purchases

sohka

I currently use this as a great way to showcase who's bought what, a great tool to show customers commodity in your store.

LiveSore Australia

Love the app allows real product validation without being intrusive. Awesome add on to our store.

Capture The World Apparel

This app helps my store look more legit. When people visit my website and they see that other people already purchased, they will be more willing to buy from me as well. I would say its worth getting the paid version only if you're getting a lot of traffic to your website.

No Guilt Bakes

This app worked from day required no tweaking to work as described AND its easy to customize which is rare. 5 stars for me!

Circle Shop

Easy to use and customizable! We get a lot of interest in products from the social proof pop ups and it helps drive sales.

Shildon Shop

This is a useful app that you can add to help build trust between your shop and potential customers.