Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

by ProveSource Social Proof

The leading social proof, reviews, fomo, sales pop up app

WowBrows.nl

Very nice app! Seems to improve the conversion rate on our store. It convinces people to buy our products!

BerkeyFilters USA

I think this is a well thought out and well designed app. Easy to install and easy to set up. I like this a lot - it seems to improve my conversion rate and gives a better feel to potential customers. The customization capability is pretty amazing and covers everything I can think of. Congrats in a really good app. I only have the free version because my store is too small to afford anything paid but the free version at least gives some capability for part of the month. Thumbs up!

Art of Kristian Kabuay

So far, it's been working great! It helped reduce the number of inquiries I receive about my products. The ones shown are typically my best sellers.

O Naturals

very happy with this App. great customer service and an excellent option for those who are looking for something to handle social proof .

AishaFit

I love the ProveSource app! It's easy-to-install, easy-to-use, clean and intuitive and has helped increase my store's conversion rate

Fun Tech Gifts

This is one of the more valuable of the thousands of apps that are available to Shopify store owners. Social proof really does help convince people to buy. The major thing I like about it is that it is in real time. Unlike written reviews, the app actually pops up and is very eye-catching, While my customers are actively browsing my website! There's really not much I think that they could do to improve it, other than slowing down how fast the pop ups stay visible to the Customers. The pop ups do not stay on the screen quite long enough for a potential customer to actually read ALL of what others are saying in many instances. Perhaps, they should allow a pop up to remain on the screen for 10 seconds or so.

June 3, 2020

Thanks for your great and detailed review!
You can change how long the popup stays on screen from the "Settings" page

Tarot Fairy Printables

Social proof was very important to me because I'm just starting out. ProveSource is helping me with that. It's very beneficial because when I'm still scrambling around for my early sales with this new business, it's helping buyers have confidence in my store. Easy to use and install.

UltraBeam Skin

This app is simple and effective. It really builds trust with my customers and helps them feel safe!

Blue Lake Networks

Easy to Configure, and provides an easy way to quickly show purchases to help potential customers see what your selling.

carcasas-store.cl

awasome and easy to use!
work on spanish also.

When i have more sale for sure i get a pro poan, xoxo guys