ProveSource Social Proof

ProveSource Social Proof

by ProveSource

Sales Pop | Reviews Notification | Fomo | Social Proof

Zalemart

Great app, works well and does what it is meant to do. I use it on desktop only because it takes up space on mobile.

Milweb1

Worked great! Looks really good on the site! I would recommend you install or at least give it a trial run!

Bushkin Tech

Very easy application to add on my store. I like how you can customize your settings so you can choose which information shows on the notifications. Prove Source shows traffic analytics as well. If you are not sure of what certain terms mean, The link to find more information is always close by. The explanations are very helpful as well. They are written clearly and concisely.

I like how the free version lets you use up to 1000 visitors for free. It helps new subscribers who are more likely new retailers, who are trying to minimize their expenses,

I did notice though if one of the previously sold products are manually or automatically deleted, the notification still shows after. If a potential customer clicks on the link, a 404 error will show. Trying to figure out how to fix that. That is all the negative thing to say about Prove Source. Nothing that an upgrade can't fixed.

I would recommend this app for any online retailer.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for an honest feedback and for letting us know about the deleted products issue
We've passed on this feedback to the development team and this will be researched and fixed in the near future

Z&S Media bvba

A great app... It helped a lot in increasing sales through our website...
definitely recommended :-)

Crypto Mavericks

This is the best social proof app their is. I've been using prove source for well over a year for many different parts of our business CryptoMavericks.io and on several different platforms. Great flexibility. I've used prove source on our wordpress site, clickfunnels, and shopify. I recomend this for anyone who's selling anything online!

NYLeggings.com

I've been using this app for few months now and it has been great. It validates and confirms my stores member purchases. My favorite feature is that it has push the sale of the most recent sold item many times. That was unexpected. We strongly recommend ProveSource app.

NorthSole

This app is great! Been using the recent purchase notification which has provided awesome social proof which has led to a higher conversion rate. Get it.

The Nymphya Shop

I LOVE this app! To me, there's nothing more powerful than it's eye catching quality, for starters, followed by the social proof that makes people feel not only safe to buy, but inspired to buy, so that they can join the rest who did. I wouldn't have a Shopify store without it. . .

onlinecipo

I have been using this application 4 month, my sellings increased significantly, thanks to the app and my website looks more professional with it.

My Wired Imagination

Super easy to install - I haven't had it very long, and my site traffic is still well below the free limits, but I love the app! I will definitely update to a paid account when my traffic is higher, and honestly think ProveSource will help me do that. Love the analytics too - something other similar apps don't have.