Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Social Proof

by Configo LTD

The leading social proof, reviews, fomo, sales pop up app

1 review

Feshionn IOBI

Update as of February 19 2020: downgrading from 2 stars to one star due to Provesource team still refuses to fix the issue and reimburse the difference they charge me.

UPDATE as of February 12 2020: After signing up with prove source plan Starter I added the "remove branding name" for additional $9. I did not check to see how much they actually charge me. I found out they charged me for a different plan of $49 for the last 5 months. I made an attempt to contact them but no response so I contacted Shopify and they did not correct the situation they just ignored it.
I going to escalate it to Shpify escalation team. as I am certain what plan I chose as I never had this issue with tens of apps that I install on our stores.

This is such a great app from a professional company! I used different companies before but this one is far beyond.. it looks way better, it works
& function as it supposed to and the customer support was prompt and amazing! I look forward to do more business with them in the future and I absolutely recommend them.

Oren

February 13, 2020

Hi,

Apologies for our belated response, our support team was a bit overwhelmed.

As mentioned, it is impossible for us to charge you more than what you agree to.
For us to charge you through shopify you have to click "I agree" or "Allow" in the shopify admin center with the pricing and plan explicitly described in it.

We have provided refunds for 2 months due to an issue related to multiple stores and subscriptions you had.

Team ProveSource